Castorina Photography & Films

Saint Petersburg, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Castorina Photography & Films

Castorina Photography & Films is a creative photography and film team located in Saint Petersburg, Florida. These experienced visual storytellers are passionate about capturing your most precious memories and emotions in artistic images and cinematography. Skilled at creating a fun, stress-free, and comfortable environment for a more intimate and authentic final product, Castorina Photography is your premier choice for documenting your wedding in Tampa Bay, St. Petersburg, Treasure Island, Clearwater, and beyond.

Willing to travel worldwide to capture your special event, Castorina Photography & Films provides professional photography and filmography services for engagements and weddings. Their team offers hourly rates, wedding packages, and customized packages for destination weddings. Photography services offered include the following:

• Engagement shoot

danielle
danielle

Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent Work!

Marilyn was a pleasure to work with from the beginning. She was informative and professional. She was my wedding photographer on 12/8/18 and she did an amazing job. I am very happy with my photos.I ... Read more also received my photos back 2 weeks earlier then estimated which I was ecstatic about!!

I
Ivan Lopez

Married on 12/02/2018

Greatest Photographer Ever

My wife and I loved our photos and the seamless experience with Marilyn and her crew. It was easy and spot on every step of the way. Thanks so much and would highly recommend to anyone, look no ... Read more further and hire Castorina photography!

K
Kurt

Married on 12/22/2017

Wow. What a wedding. I cant imagine any other photographer could have captured our day as special as Marilyn and her staff. After 3 wedding conventions we came across Castorina. I knew the minute we ... Read more we started talking to Marilyn that she was meant to do our wedding. She made our day fun and captured every moment of our wedding with great detail and professionalism. I would recommend her to any one looking for a real person to be there for you on your special day. Weddings are so commercialized these days you feel like a number or a ticket taker waiting in line for the next vendor. Marilyn made it feel like family and that we cant thank her enough for it!