Casual Gourmet

Centerville, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About Casual Gourmet

Casual Gourmet, a catering company located on Cape Cod in Centerville, Massachusetts, utilizes more than 35 years of experience to provide couples with delicious meals and gracious service on their wedding day. Paying attention to the little details - whether the wedding is big or small - ensures that couples experience a stress-free celebration in which they are free to enjoy the delicious delicacies the catering team serves; specializing in creative American cuisine utilizing farm-to-table ingredients and fresh, local seafood.

Casual Gourmet is with couples every step of the wedding catering process to ensure that every couple's wedding is as singular as their love for each other.

Cuisine
The chefs at Casual Gourmet approach every couple as individuals and craft menus with their personal tastes and preferences in mind. Regardless if you prefer a traditional or more modern approach, you will have a variety of cuisine styles from which to choose, such as:

• American

Zach
Featured
Zach

Married on 08/04/2018

Would do it all again with Casual Gourmet! (A++)

Olive Chase (and the entire Casual Gourmet team) is a pleasure to work with. She is super knowledgeable about the wedding industry in general and even more knowledgeable about the catering aspect. ... Read more Olive worked to give us exactly what we wanted, even accommodating some of our more complicated requests. I especially love how Olive and her team source as much of the food locally from Cape Cod as possible - it really makes the entire experience feel that much more unique and authentic. The food was delicious (from appetizers to wedding cake) and the service unmatched. Our guests are still talking about how perfectly the event was executed by Olive and her team. I cannot thank The Casual Gourmet enough for making my wedding one of the best days of my life. If you're looking for delicious, locally sourced food with the best service on Cape Cod you cannot beat The Casual Gourmet! And P.S. Olive is great about providing recommendation to help minimize costs (i.e. we brought in all of our own liquor).

Katie
Katie

Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing to work with - Fresh, local and delicious food!

Casual Gourmet was so great to work with! Olive and her team don't skip a beat and have every detail covered. Any questions I asked would get answered... Olive is a fountain of knowledge, especially ... Read more since the venue (Bourne Farm) had so many moving parts. I knew I could count on her and her team! To top it all off, the food was absolutely incredible - fresh, local, delicious and beautiful! People are still talking about how good everything was.

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 05/26/2019

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY YUM! So many of our guest asked where the cake was from as it was so delicious! They were super easy to work with and our cake was stunning! They also helped me surprise my husband with a ... Read more grooms cake! I would HIGHLY recommend using them for your wedding cake on cape!!!