Cat Alkire Photography

Cincinnati, OH · View map · Visit website

About Cat Alkire Photography

Cat Alkire Photography is a professional wedding photography service based in Mishawaka, Indiana. This husband-and-wife creative team have been capturing beautiful images of wedding events for over nine years and truly love what they do. Cat Alkire Photography works to capture the unique details and subtle nuances of your special day to create timeless photographs that authentically depict the journey of your love and commitment as a couple.

All Cat Alkire Photography wedding packages include an engagement photoshoot, second photographer, and printing rights for your final images. Packages can be customized to suit your event style and needs. This photography company is committed to getting to know you as a couple and understanding your unique wedding vision. Alongside professional images of your day, they also offer themselves as a resource for vendor recommendations and general wedding assistance based on their experience in the industry. Additional services offered by Cat Alkire Photography include:

• One-event-per-day policy

19 Cat Alkire Photography Reviews

L
Lexie Selimovic

Getting married on 04/04/2020

Cat and Miles out did it!

I can't even begin to explain how amazing Cat and Miles were. Cat was so responsive and answered all my questions so quickly. She was sweet, organized, and VERY dependable. Cat made sure my day was SO ... Read more perfect. Anything I wanted or needed she always remembered and never let anything go unnoticed. She always asked questions and was so flexible. Being a wedding photographer requires a lot of patience because you deal with stressed brides, crazy families, and lots of complaining from bridal parties. Cat was so kind and patient. She worked with my blended family so well. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for that perfect person to capture all your special moments. What I loved most about Cat was that she always wanted to meet and talk to really get to know me and my husband. She was so invested and it seemed that it didn't matter how much time it took, she was determined to know what we liked and disliked. It is so obvious how much Cat and Miles love what they do!

A
Amber

Married on 05/13/2017

Cat and her husband were fantastic. Not only did they take absolutely stunning photos, they made taking pictures so much fun for us and our wedding party!. When it comes to your wedding, photos are ... Read more the one thing that will last a lifetime and Cat exceeded my expectations. I will recommend Cat and her husband over and over again!

T
Teresa

Married on 09/10/2016

Cat was wonderful to work with! She did our engagement pictures and wedding pictures and they both turned out amazing! She's so much fun and we love her style of work - very natural and captured the ... Read more moment perfectly. She even braved a golf cart ride in the rain to capture some amazing sunset lake pictures! Thank you Cat!