Catalyst Arts Eventertainment

Oakland, CA · View map

About Catalyst Arts Eventertainment

The Catalyst Airship is a one-of-a-kind Makeup & Photo Studio inside a 25 ft. Airstream Trailer!
For weddings it is great place to get ready and then transforms into a Photo or Video studio or VIP Lounge!
Catalyst Arts is a boutique entertainment company with some unique elements specific for weddings. Our champagne skirt, strolling love dove, living tables, and the Airship airstream makeup/photo studio all add that special something to your wedding! Wedding entertainment in California- www.catalystarts.com

Contact us:

catalystartsagency@gmail.com

415.717.2372

4 Reviews for Catalyst Arts Eventertainment

4 Catalyst Arts Eventertainment Reviews

J
Janell

Event date: 06/13/2015

Catalyst Arts was fun and entertaining. I hired them to entertain my guests so I would not worry about them all. I wanted everyone to have a great and memorable experience. Additionally, I wanted a ... Read more unique and different experience that was imaginative and cool. Catalyst Arts covered all the bases. I was nervous as this was the first time I had planned an event like this, but Catalyst Arts really came through for me. My whole event was a raving success and the event's hall owner was notably impressed. My guests say they will never forget my party. Catalyst Arts was professional, easy to work with, competitively priced, beautiful, unique, talented, and great fun. They pleased all at my party guests and made my night become more than I dreamed it could ever be. I wish I could relive it again. I am so grateful I found Catalyst Arts.

User5224771

Event date: 12/05/2014

Catalyst Arts provided their Airship for our Corporate Holiday Party. It was a huge hit! Our guests and team really enjoyed the Airship, a unique mobile photo studio. The Catalyst Arts team was ... Read more professional, responsive and wonderful to work with. We thank them for making our event so memorable.

M
Mimi

Event date: 09/21/2014

Catalyst Entertainment were wonderful to work with. Creative, responsive and provided professional fun entertainment. Read more Catalyst Entertainment were wonderful to work with. Creative, responsive and provided professional fun entertainment.