Cate Tenopir Events

Naples, Florida · View map

About Cate Tenopir Events

A full-service wedding planner in Key Largo and Naples, Florida, Cate Tenopir Events specializes in events that last a day and memories that last forever. Owned and operated by professional event planner Cate Tenopir, the company has been crafting beautiful ceremonies and receptions throughout Key Largo since March of 2016. Fun and stress-free, Cate Tenopir Events is the ideal choice for celebrating your one-of-a-kind union!

Couples who entrust their special day to Cate Tenopir Events are provided with an array of wedding planning services. For a truly streamlined event said services include:

• Consultations
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Guests lists

Areas Covered
Cate Tenopir Events proudly offers wedding planning services to couples located in Key Largo and Naples, Florida. Coupled with the local area, said services are also extended to couples throughout Miami, Fort Lauderdale and The Florida Keys.

106 Reviews for Cate Tenopir Events

106 Cate Tenopir Events Reviews

Ellese
Ellese Symons

Getting married on 05/05/2020

Cate is the essential component to your stress-free, dream wedding :)

My wedding day was perfect because of Cate and her team. Not only did every detail come together, but she allowed me to enjoy every second without worrying or stressing. She is incredibly organized, ... Read more responsive, and overall an absolute pleasure to work with. I would 110% recommend Cate for any bride and groom, as we are so appreciative for all that she did for us on our special day.

Harley
Harley Bullen

Married on 07/17/2019

You need to use this service!!! :)

Having Cate tie up all the loose ends for my big day made the process completely stress free! I am from the UK so was worrying how I’d get everything sorted being in a different country try but it was ... Read more so easy! Carly was fab on our day and sorted out some issues we had so efficiently I didn’t even know they’d happened! Highly recommend this service :)

Angie
Angie Bravo

Married on 07/09/2019

Calming and Amazing

Carly made me feel calm and taken care of the day pop the wedding. Once it was time for me to go upstairs and get ready I was nervous that I was going to be anxious about what was going on outside, ... Read more but Carly reassured everything was taken care of.