Cate Tenopir Events

Naples, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Cate Tenopir Events

A full-service wedding planner in Key Largo and Naples, Florida, Cate Tenopir Events specializes in events that last a day and memories that last forever. Owned and operated by professional event planner Cate Tenopir, the company has been crafting beautiful ceremonies and receptions throughout Key Largo since March of 2016. Fun and stress-free, Cate Tenopir Events is the ideal choice for celebrating your one-of-a-kind union!

Couples who entrust their special day to Cate Tenopir Events are provided with an array of wedding planning services. For a truly streamlined event said services include:

• Consultations
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Guests lists

Areas Covered
Cate Tenopir Events proudly offers wedding planning services to couples located in Key Largo and Naples, Florida. Coupled with the local area, said services are also extended to couples throughout Miami, Fort Lauderdale and The Florida Keys.

95 Reviews for Cate Tenopir Events

95 Cate Tenopir Events Reviews

Tracy
Featured
Tracy

Married on 01/01/2019

Amazing Cate!!

The very first thing I did after booking our wedding venue was to hire a wedding coordinator. Cate Tenopir is absolutely incredible. Leading up to the big day, she was patient and kind, responsive, ... Read more and most importantly...kept me on track and organized. As the day got closer, she put together a communications package for all of the wedding vendors....a compilation of every detail and note I had ever sent her. Incredible. Then, our event was finally upon us. Gals, as things get closer, they get stressful. God bless, Cate, she shouldered all of it the minute we arrived on site (we had a multi-day, destination wedding). I was actually able to relax and enjoy myself, and if a question or problem came up, she quietly asked or just solved it herself. Not sure how I ever would have made it through those three days without her, to be honest. And the icing on the cake.....the wedding, down the the most minute detail, was *exactly* how I envisioned it. She stepped in, coordinated vendors, and set everything up with precision and grace. Ladies and gentlemen, if you are planning a wedding in the Florida Keys (and now she has expanded to Naples FL), take my advice and CALL CATE!! You couldn't make a better, more important decision about your big day.

Julie
Julie Dinardo

Married on 02/16/2019

Best Destination Wedding Planner Around....

If you want the total package for a wedding planner, Cate Tenopir is it! Cate made it so incredibly easy to plan a destination wedding, and literally surprised me at every turn with her high level of ... Read more service! She reminded me of every payment due date, every vendor or item needed, and on my actual wedding day she said no more than 20 words to me because she was working her butt off to make sure everything ran like a well oiled machine! I'm very positive things went wrong on my wedding day, but because of Cate's amazing attention to detail and willingness to do ANYTHING to make my wedding dreams come true, I was 100% unaware of anything other than marrying the man of my dreams and having the night of my life!! My wedding was PERFECT and so much better than what I dreamed of because of Cate Tenopir Events!

C
Christina L

Married on 02/09/2019

5 Stars really isn't enough!!

I can't say enough amazing things about Luisa with Cate Tenopir Events! She was by far the best investment we made in our wedding! She made everything completely stress free and AMAZING! I am not a ... Read more very "hands on" bride and she had the best suggestions and handled everything perfectly!! She made me feel completely at ease through the entire process from a thousand miles away. Choosing to hire this amazing team was the best decision I made and she turned my wedding weekend into a completely magical experience!