Cateechee Golf Club

Hartwell, GA · View map

About Cateechee Golf Club

Nestled in the rolling hills of North Georgia, Cateechee offers a unique rustic setting with elegant undertones. An outdoor ceremony site overlooks the lush golf course while the 40,000 square foot clubhouse complete with a beautiful outdoor veranda is the ideal reception spot. Be sure to ask about our lodging options as well.

Each wedding at our elegant destination is treated as a one-of-a-kind affair and includes the following:

- Referrals for all your vendor needs; Florists, Entertainment, Officiant, Photography, Videography and Wedding Cake.
- Personal Catering Manager who will work with you throughout the process up until the final moments of your wedding day.
- Onsite Golf Activities.
- Luxurious guestroom for the bride and groom.
- Special overnight rates for family and friends.

12 Reviews for Cateechee Golf Club

12 Cateechee Golf Club Reviews

User4416203

2+ years ago

I absolutely ADORE Mimsy Barefoot, the wedding coordinator. She was amazing from day one of planning all the way through to the ceremony and reception! She even called me the night before the wedding ... Read more just to check on me and to let me know that everything was set up and ready to go so i would'nt worry! If I had to do this all over again, I'd pick Cateechee as my venue, over and over again in a heart beat! Food was amazing, staff were all amazing, the entire venue is gorgeous and I could'nt be happier about how everything turned out! Simply PERFECT!!

B
Brittiany

Married on 05/03/2014

From the very beginning, Cateechee's Event Coordinator, Mimsy Barfoot, was an absolute pleasure to work with! She seemed just as excited about my wedding as I was even though it was a year away! Being ... Read more Being very particular, I would always send her an email of questions and she always answered all of them in detail. She helped me create my unique vision for my wedding. I wanted different so Mimsy took the time to set up a great diagram for my ceremony and helped me with my unsual Mexican cuisine to serve at the reception! As a bride on a budget, I needed to cut corners and that is not something that must Coordinators like to hear, but Mimsy was very personal about my needs and helped arrange an absolutely AMAZING wedding and reception on my budget! Throughout the wedding planning, Mimsy became not only the best Event Coordinator , but a friend. We still email each other from time to time to just keep in touch! Cateechee Golf Club is the absolute perfect venue! Guests can enjoy beautiful scenic views, a round of golf, great food and service and a five star experience in the small town of Lake Hartwell! The club provides four beautiful and spacious suites onsite for a very affordable rate. The common area between the suites includes a fully stocked complimentary refrigerator with cokes, waters, sprites, etc. The housekeeping is very friendly and is always there to help. Not only is Cateechee very affordable to host a spectacular wedding and reception, but the staff from the restaurant to the Pro Shop makes you feel at home and the atmosphere is very relaxing. I would highly recommend Cateechee to anyone!

B
Barton & Marilyn

Married on 02/22/2014

Our rehearsal and wedding experience was exceptional. The staff and their customer service were most professional , helpful and friendly in every aspect of our weekend. The ballroom where the ceremony ... Read more ceremony and reception were held was elegant, spacious and romantic. The food was satisfying and more than enough for our guests. In particular, we appreciate you Mimsy Barefoot for your guiding us with such expertise through the entire process. Thanks again Bart and Marilyn Drake.