Catered By VESH

Land O Lakes, FL · View map · Visit website

About Catered By VESH

Catered By VESH is a wedding catering business based in Land O Lakes, Florida that will help you create an event that will delight your guests and exceed your expectations. Chef Mark Vesh has honed his art in a variety of country clubs and restaurants for 15 years, developing a true talent for international cuisine and a passion for utilizing fresh ingredients flown in from around the globe.

Cuisine
Catered By VESH has combined art and discipline in order to set themselves apart from the pack in terms of culinary education and execution. Through his work with culinary experts around the world, Mark Vesh has developed his own distinct style that is designed around local, fresh produce, hormone-free meats, and fresh seafood from local markets. He prepares healthy and nutritious food using plentiful seasonal ingredients, offering the following selections in his menus:

• Meat and poultry dishes

Jenn
Featured
Jenn Hobbs

Married on 03/16/2019

Everyone keeps talking about how good the food was at our wedding ♥

I highly recommend using Catered by Vesh at your wedding! They are wonderful, professional, and easy to work with. There were no mishaps whatsoever to report. We brought my mother and our friend ... Read more along with us for the tasting and we were all blown away by the high quality of the food. I think we were supposed to just take a couple bites of each dish but it was so good we ate almost everything that was put in front of us. After trying many appetizers, we finally chose the chicken potstickers, mini pulled pork sliders, classic bruschetta, and cranberry ginger glazed meatballs. Mike (the groom) loved the crab cakes so much during the tasting, so even though we didn't end up selecting them, Vesh had four crab cakes specially prepared just for Mike on the wedding day! For the reception, we had a plated dinner with four options for guests: Chicken Marsala, Beef Tenderloin, Vegetarian Portobello Steak and Vegan Portobello Steak. We got so many compliments on each of the dishes, they were all hits. I wish I could go back to that night and eat my portobello steak again, writing this review is making me crave it. Thank you so much Cassandra and Vesh for the perfect dinner! ♥ p.s. Bringing a tray of appetizers to us while we were doing our post-ceremony photoshoot was such a thoughtful touch! Even though we had to miss the cocktail hour for our photo session, we didn't have to miss out on the delicious appetizers we had picked.

Haley
Haley

Getting married on 04/18/2020

Tasting for wedding went very well and the staff was available to answer all questions and go over the ingredients of the food.

Cassandra was excellent and the rest of the staff were very kind. The food is absolutely amazing, and you are able to tell Vesh catering how you want the food (less salt, more salt, etc). Read more Cassandra was excellent and the rest of the staff were very kind. The food is absolutely amazing, and you are able to tell Vesh catering how you want the food (less salt, more salt, etc).

Kathleen
Kathleen

Married on 03/23/2019

Food should always be tops at a wedding, they did better!

Was my family difficult? You bet, in all the best ways really. The first tasting brought my family around so fast it got smooth like butter after that. Even better though, the day of the wedding it ... Read more looked and tasted fresh, like it hadn't spent anytime transporting to the wedding venue. I don't know how they did it, magic. The vegetarians loved their creative alternative dish, and the one guy allergic to mushrooms (which is everything we picked initially) also enjoyed his food (he didn't die!). We went Beef, Pasta and Potatoes without a vegetable in site and we all loved it!