Catering by Jamie

Centreville, MD · View map · Visit website

About Catering by Jamie

Catering by Jamie is a full-service wedding catering company based in Eastern Shore, Maryland. This wedding catering company designs their menus based on your tastes and food choices. They are willing to assist couples with any and every aspect of their wedding, whether it be decor or event coordination. Catering by Jamie wants to make sure you have an unforgettable wedding experience.

Catering by Jamie takes charge of all your food preparation and service so you can focus on the other aspects of your wedding. They can serve guests buffet-style meals or plated dinners, among other services. In addition to catering, they are willing to provide rentals, table settings, tenting, and much more. Catering services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Buffet

Cassie
Cassie

Married on 04/27/2019

Highly Recommended

We found Jamie through WeddingWire and it was a great decision! We met with him early on to book and try some of his food. Jamie's food is DELICIOUS and he's such a nice guy! He's easy to work with ... Read more and at times I thought he was too good to be true! He made beef tenderloin and crab cakes buffet for our wedding of 136 people and our guests are STILL raving about the food! There was plenty of food as guests went up for seconds and we still had some leftovers the next day! Jamie is super helpful as he gave us lots of recommendations including Bay Country Bakery for our cake & Philips Wharf for oyster raw bar. We hired our bartenders through Jamie too and they were great! They made AMAZING grapefruit crushes as our signature drink and were very attentive to my husband and I whenever we needed a drink. Jamie is your go-to guy for any catering event!!

Kendall
Kendall

Married on 11/10/2018

Couldn't have been better!

Working with Catering by Jamie couldn't have been better!. Jamie made everything so fun and easy. His food was fantastic and he was so flexible with my menu. The beef tenderloin was perfectly done and ... Read more and tasted like heaven! He made sure my husband and I ate first. I couldn't recommend Jamie more!

M
Mark

Married on 05/19/2018

Soooo let me start with, i never leave reviews. But Jamie is awesome! Too awesome not to share. We are in NC and planned the entire wedding remotely. Jamie helped connect us with everyone we needed. ... Read more needed. He essentially helped us plan the entire reception. And it was an outdoor reception. He was accommodative to a gluten allergy for my wife and was exceptionally friendly with all the guests. And the food was akin to a 5 star restaurant! Truly outstanding! Thanks you Jamie!!