Catering by Uptown

Beltsville, MD · View map · Visit website

About Catering by Uptown

Catering by Uptown is a wedding caterer based in Beltsville, Maryland. They understand your wedding day is one of the most special days of your life, and they work hard to go above and beyond to make your wedding experience truly memorable. They offer several things in order to provide what they call exceptional service for their clients, and that is compassion, preparation, peace of mind and the total wedding package! From delectable cuisine, lavish tablescapes and total complete hands-on coordination, they offer full-service wedding planning to their clients.

Facilities and Capacity
Catering by Uptown owns 5 venues and manages 2 other venues for a total of 7 venues they exclusively work with. They have venues with expansive water views, a charming lit gazebo, a lavish ballroom featuring large windows, a historic mansion or a spacious covered classic wedding tent. They caterer all over the area and can also provide outside catering services at any venue of your choice! They can also assist you with finding your perfect venue.

Catering by Uptown offers full wedding planning from décor to fine dining. Their services include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services
This venue offers to host a variety of wedding-related events and decor items for your convenience. These include:

• Ceremony

Stephanie
Featured
Stephanie Price

Married on 06/13/2019

Bay Front club- incredible!!!!

We got married at the Bay front club in Edgemere, MD 6/13/19. Everything from start to finish was perfect.... We booked a little over a year ago with Anne who was absolutely wonderful! The wedding ... Read more planning website was so easy to use and a lot of fun too. The FOOD ... omg the food :) it was amazing, everyone kept telling us how delicious everything was and cooked / seasoned perfect! Our cake was beautiful & extremely good also. My guest that don’t really care for cake even said it was one of the best cakes they’ve had! Madison was our day of supervisor / coordinator and I seriously can’t thank her enough! She dealt with all my crazy questions the week of the wedding and never missed a beat and was such a sweetheart from day 1! Everything that day ran so smoothly- all thanks to her! I seriously wouldn’t change a thing if I could... so glad I chose uptown catering & Bayfront club for our special day! Thanks to the whole team!!!!!

Erin
Erin Mahoney

Getting married on 09/19/2020

Anne was amazing!

We scheduled a tour of Anchor Inn and Celebrations at the Bay, and Anne was the staff person assigned to us. She was so helpful and answered every question I had. She spoke to me like a friend rather ... Read more than a sales person which I really appreciated. The company is very helpful and responded quickly to every message. Great value and great price!

Ashley
Ashley Irvin

Getting married on 10/04/2019

Professional and affordable

Great services in an affordable, all inclusive package. Read more Great services in an affordable, all inclusive package.