Catering Reserved

Springfield, VA · View map · Visit website

About Catering Reserved

Catering Reserved is a team of professional wedding caterers in Springfield, Virginia. With over a hundred years of combined experience within the group, they have served their outstanding food at hundreds of receptions. Dedicated to making sure everything at a couple’s wedding is perfect, they are no strangers to going the extra mile to exceed expectations.

The team of creative experts at Catering Reserved assists couples in creating the perfect culinary experience, making sure to collaborate with the couple every step of the way. Tastings are offered to couples to sample select items before deciding on a final, custom menu. Bar service is also an option with Catering Reserved, whose bartenders can serve from a cash, limited, or open bar. While they do allow outside alcohol to be served, they can supply house and specialty beer, house and specialty wine, house and premium liquor, a champagne toast, and signature drinks. Their staff can provide event services such as delivery, cake cutting, set up, and clean up, as well as catering items such as:

• Barware
  • Glassware
  • Linens
  • Tables

Cuisine

Couples can request serving styles such as buffet, family-style, French service, plated, or stations. While they most often provide reception fare, Catering Reserved can also serve breakfast, brunch, lunch, dessert, tapas, and hors d’oeuvres. They can also accommodate dietary needs such as gluten-free, lactose-free, no pork, halal, nut-free, organic, vegan, and vegetarian, without compromising on flavor. The types of cuisine they offer include:

• American

Featured
Sarah

Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Food!

Vivian and Diana were a pleasure to work with! They made the entire process seamless! All of our guests raved about the food and said it was the best wedding food they have ever had. I can't recommend ... Read more Catering Reserve enough!

S
Susan

Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent Catering Service!

Catering Reserved recently catered our wedding and they were wonderful! We had the opportunity to go to a private tasting as well as an Open House and that helped us make our meal selections--they ... Read more have a large variety of delicious food that will delight any palette! They were responsive through emails during the planning period, helped us finalize our sit down meal, and also were able to cater to some of our guests food allergy needs. I would highly recommend them to friends and family!

L
Lauren

Married on 06/01/2019

Flawless Catering Team

I recently hired Catering Reserved for my wedding on June 1, 2019. I went to several other catering companies for tastings, however, I was ultimately won over by Dianna at Catering Reserved. I could ... Read more tell right away that she was very organized, professional, and that I could trust her. I'm so glad I made the right decision. Dianna was very responsive and communicated so well with my other vendors. She stayed at the wedding to make sure everything went smoothly. The rest of the staff was also equally great. Apart for the amazing service, I got so many compliments on how delicious the food was. If you're looking for a caterer, I highly recommend them.