Catherine Lea Photography

Wheat Ridge, CO · View map · Visit website

About Catherine Lea Photography

Catherine Lea Photography is a professional wedding photographer located in Wheat Ridge, Colorado. With over five years of professional photography experience, Catherine took the leap and started her own photography company. For the past three years, Catherine has been capturing intimate wedding photographs throughout Colorado and beyond. Your wedding day is all about you, and Catherine Lea Photography will observe as you live in the moment to capture your unique, candid love.

Catherine Lea Photography wants to reflect your wedding vision while remaining relaxed and joyful throughout your wedding celebration. Near or far, they can fly anywhere to capture your dream wedding. Catherine Lea Photography offers multiple wedding packages, each offering services to satisfy your every need. Some of the photography services offered include:

• High-resolution photos

19 Catherine Lea Photography Reviews

B
Bonnie

Married on 05/26/2019

So glad we found Catherine to take our engagement pictures, they couldn't have come out any better. My fiance and I were both a little nervous about the whole picture taking experience but Catherine ... Read more was delightful, personable and super helpful. She was really thoughtful with suggested poses which was greatly appreciated because we had zero experience going in. We had a great time and have been giddy over the pictures since we got the gallery!

Laura
Laura Trujillo

Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing wedding photographer!!

Catherine gave us one of the most incredible gifts from our wedding day- our wedding pictures! Due to family circumstances, our original photographer had to cancel 2 months before our wedding day.I ... Read more found Catherine through social media and fell in love with her photography style and talent. In a miracle, she wasn't booked on our wedding day- it was meant to be! Catherine was so easy to communicate with leading up to our big day, from working on a photo list to helping us organize our timeline. When it came to our big day, Catherine and her second shooter seamlessly covered our photo list while making everyone feel comfortable. My husband and I are not "picture people" so we worried that taking wedding pictures would feel forced- how wrong we were! Catherine effortlessly captured posed and candid moments between my husband and I that we will forever cherish. Despite some colder weather, Catherine was able to get the family, bridal party, and couples pictures we wanted- even stealing us away for a quick golden hour session. There are no moments of our day that went uncaptured! We received our preview of pictures just days after our wedding and we immediately fell in love! Even though we were on our honeymoon, we couldn't stop looking at our pictures. Within a few weeks' time, we received all of our pictures and have enjoyed reminiscing on our wedding day with them ever since! One of the most incredible aspects to Catherine's photography is that the pictures perfectly capture the day just as we remember it- the best day of our lives! We are so grateful to have had Catherine as our wedding photographer and we would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

J
Jordan Shaffer

Married on 10/21/2018

Incredible!

Catherine made our wedding dreams come true. She took the most beautiful photos of my husband and I for our elopement in the mountains. She was so cool, friendly, and understanding of what we wanted. ... Read more We had so much fun working with her & luckily she knew exactly how to pose us, because we don’t know how to pose at all, haha! Our pictures were here quickly and they came out SO amazing. I couldn’t have asked for anything better. Highly recommend.