Catherine Straume Photography

Everett, WA · View map · Visit website

About Catherine Straume Photography

Catherine Straume Photography is a wedding photography company located in Lake Stevens, Washington. Owner and lead photographer Catherine and her second photographer, Lauren, shoot weddings using a soft, light, dreamy, and dramatic style. The pair captures creative and unique images that wow their couples and document the story of the wedding day. They are based in Everett, but willing to travel to destination weddings.

Catherine Straume Photography has an eye for detail and is committed to each couple on the day of their wedding. Catherine and Lauren take a variety of images throughout the day and can travel to multiple locations and stay extra hours. Their primary style is a mix of contemporary, photojournalistic, and traditional photography. All of the best high-resolution images are available for digital download and resources are given on how to make, canvases and albums.

29 Reviews for Catherine Straume Photography

29 Catherine Straume Photography Reviews

Sarah
Featured
Sarah & Trevor Weinbender

Married on 07/28/2019

Ah! Catherine! I seriously at a loss for words. These are just simply beyond amazing. Everything I could I ever hoped for and more! Your attention to the small things really helped me relive that day ... Read more as it was such a blur to me! I laughed out loud so many times remembers certain moments and also saw so many things that I missed - this is great. You were SOOO good to us! I hope you don't think this is last you'll hear from us because you definitely will in the future! :) Thank you so much for honestly just being you! You were so down-to-earth, made us feel really comfortable in front of a camera (which is NOT an easy task), and I just knew from the moment I stumbled on your website that you would kill this. I cannot thank you enough!

Michelle
Michelle & Tyler Ingram

Married on 08/24/2019

Everyone loved her and I am so appreciative!!

Catherine Straume Photography did an amazing job of shooting my wedding. She was attentive and professional and also interacted with my guests. Everyone loved her and I am so appreciative of her ... Read more catching our special moments on our big day! I am so happy with the photos and her work! She is amazing.

T
Tiffany Long

Married on 08/09/2019

Talented, funny & so great to work with!

We Eloped a couple weeks ago and Catherine was so wonderful, she sent us sneak peeks already and they were fantastic. She paid such close attention to detail and she was focused and in ... Read more photo-taking-mode the entire time. We had 3 hours of coverage and she filled it will fun and silliness as well as an abundance of creative poses. We are so pleased to have hired her for our intimate ceremony, she rocks!