Catherine Thoele Florals

Chesterfield, MO · View map

About Catherine Thoele Florals

Every bride's idea of her day is different.

But no matter the theme or size of the wedding/event, Catherine insures every client's expectation is met and exceeded. She delivers personal service, flawless execution and has a true knack for balancing creativity with the tiniest of details.

Catherine will work with you to create an end result that will wow you and your guests. One that reflects your unique style and event.

13 Reviews for Catherine Thoele Florals

13 Catherine Thoele Florals Reviews

A
Amy

Married on 09/17/2017

Catherine was amazing. Beautiful design and she got my bouquet exactly as I envisioned. Floral crowns for the flower girls were so darling! Read more Catherine was amazing. Beautiful design and she got my bouquet exactly as I envisioned. Floral crowns for the flower girls were so darling !!!

User5141608

2+ years ago

Catherine went above and BEYOND to make our special day beautiful! We met with her once and booked her that same evening. She LOVES what she does and really knows what she is doing. By providing her ... Read more with just a small background of my vision, she created something I could have never imagined! I would HIGHLY recommend Catherine to anyone in need of a florist. Absolutely wonderful! Thanks again!!!

L
Lisa

Married on 10/11/2014

Catherine Thoele Florist is Outstanding. She did all of my wedding flowers and she nailed it. They were better than I ever could have imagined. It truly was over and above my expectations. I know my ... Read more mom kept bugging her the week before the wedding and Catherine took care of that also. That florist has the best customer service ever but more importantly the gorgeous arrangement. My bouquet was the most beautiful flower arrangement I had ever seen before. If you are looking for OUTSTANDING, look no further. I am recommending Catherine Thoele Florist to all my friends.