Catholics without a Church

Dallas, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Catholics without a Church

One of the most significant moments in a persons life is their Wedding Day. Our ministry is to assist you to have the Wedding Ceremony of your dreams.

We are available to assist with your wedding and can provide any type of ceremony you desire. We assist each couple to design the exact ceremony they have always wanted. Your choices are only limited by our collective imaginations. Catholics without a Church offers marriage services to all.

Fr. Milton in Houston and Austin and Fr. Tony in the DFW area will work with you to have your Wedding Ceremony celebrated the way you want it.

For more information about our services, please check out our website:

www.catholicswithoutachurch.org

Please fill out our Marriage Petition form to reserve our time for your Ceremony:

Feel free to call us directly if we can answer any immediate questions.

Fr. Milton 713-822-1073 fathermilton@catholicswithoutachurch.org

Featured
Jennifer Frischer

Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing experience with Father Tony

My husband and I just had an interfaith ceremony with Father Tony and it was absolutely beautiful. Father Tony has such a kind spirit, and he put us at ease the very first time we met him. He is very ... Read more very thorough, knowledgeable, professional, kind, funny, compassionate, and patient. He gave us resources for our marriage, helped us plan the ceremony we wanted, called to go over our ceremony selections, met again with us and our co-officiant (with whom he collaborated wonderfully), and then gave a very great rehearsal. On our wedding day he visited me and helped me feel less stressed. He also gave me a handkerchief during the ceremony and encouraged me to take my time when I stumbled with the vows. He was so nice!!! He helped create a wedding that my husband and I will never forget.

Jessica
Jessica Sabo

Getting married on 04/18/2020

Excellent!!!

Father Tony is very sweet and understanding! Read more Father Tony is very sweet and understanding!!

Jazmine
Jazmine

Married on 09/14/2019

Love Fr. Tony

If you have Fr. Tony you will absolutely love him, from the first coffee meet up at McDonalds to your wedding. He isn’t judgmental but also gives suggestions on premarital guidance. He is available ... Read more post wedding for his advice as desired as well! He is a kind man, and his honesty and jokes are refreshing! I smiled ear to ear each time we have spoken or communicated.