Cathy's Sweet Creations

Plainfield, IL · View map

About Cathy's Sweet Creations

Our bakery is located in historic downtown Plainfield. Established in summer of 2005, our bakery specializes in creative designed specialty cakes. Our focus is in 3 dimensional, 2 dimensional, tiered, topsy turvy, as well as sheet and round cakes for all occasions. Our bakery offers custom cookie shapes, cupcakes, cupcake cakes, morning pastries and afternoon snacks.

29 Reviews for Cathy's Sweet Creations

29 Cathy's Sweet Creations Reviews

J
Julie

Married on 07/01/2017

I used this bakery for my daughter's bridal shower, her wedding and my wedding. The cake and other baked goods were delicious! Cathy can create anything you want! I wouldn't go any place else! Read more I used this bakery for my daughter's bridal shower, her wedding and my wedding. The cake and other baked goods were delicious! Cathy can create anything you want! I wouldn't go any place else!

K
Katie

Married on 02/17/2017

We had tried quite a few cake places and nothing seemed to be right. That is until we came across Cathys! It was absolutely exquisite! The cake was everything we wanted, and she worked with our needs. ... Read more We couldn't choose just one flavor because all of cathys cakes we're delicious! Cathys staff is very friendly and accommodating. The cake was so fresh and most! Everyone was asking by the end of the night who made it! Will definitely use again and recommend for other people's events! Thank you Cathy!!

K
Katherine

Married on 04/08/2016

Cathy had EXCEPTIONAL attention to detail and our cake far exceeded our expectations! I didn't want to cut into it due to how beautiful it was! I cannot wait to see the professional photos of our ... Read more cake! Aside from the cake being beautiful down to every detail, it tasted AMAZING! I would highly recommend Cathy to anyone and everyone looking for any occasion.