Catie Cakes

Jefferson City, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Catie Cakes

Catie Cakes is a baker based out of Jefferson City, Tennessee, who serves the Knoxville area. Catie Whitted is a licensed professional baker who would be delighted to provide couples with stunning, custom-made cakes. Each cake is a piece of art that she works with couples to design and personalize. No matter what you want, Catie Cakes will give you a delicious, beautiful cake that you will love on your wedding day.

Catie Cakes offers consultations so couples may discuss their vision, needs, and desires for their perfect cake. Catie offers special custom designed cakes and provides couples with tastings so that they may preview and select cake and icing flavors. All cakes are made with fresh fruit and locally sourced ingredients. Catie Cakes will deliver and set up cakes and the following desserts:

• Cookies

E
Featured
Erin

Married on 07/07/2018

Caitlin did an amazing job on my wedding cake! I provided her with my inspiration picture and it looked even better than I had imagined. The best part is her cakes taste just as good as they look. Her ... Read more tasting was one of our favorite parts of the wedding planning process. If you are looking for a beautiful and delicious cake, Catie Cakes is perfect. We received so many comments from guests stating how great the cake was. She is so talented and will make whatever cake you are dreaming of. I wish I could give her more than 5/5!

Rebecca
Rebecca

Married on 06/29/2019

Delicious cake and a delight to work with!

Catie is an absolute delight to work with! She's professional, so friendly, and kind throughout the entire process. She was communicative, punctual, and went above and beyond in her creation of the ... Read more cake. Her creative spirit and incredible baking skills shine through her impressive work. Our cake was both gorgeous and (more importantly) DELICIOUS. All our guests continue to gush about how moist, perfectly crumbly, and flavorful our lemon berry cake was. Many of our guests have gone out of their way to explain that they're 'not usually cake people' if given the choice, but that they absolutely loved our wedding cake! Catie made our vision for flavors and aesthetic come alive and we couldn't be happier!

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 12/01/2018

Beyond Yummy!!

Catie made 11 different flavors of cupcakes for my wedding, and a small cake. There wasn’t a crumb left! Everyone loved the cake and was talking about it for weeks after the wedding. She did a ... Read more fantastic job and is very organized and easy to work with.