Catoctin Hall at Musket Ridge

Myersville, MD · View map · Visit website

About Catoctin Hall at Musket Ridge

Catoctin Hall at Musket Ridge is a country club in the greater Washington, D.C. area where couples can celebrate their wedding day. This venue is perfect for couples who desire to have a classic or country wedding. From a grand banquet facility to mountain views that stretch for miles, this 150-acre venue has what couples want inside and out. It is located in Myersville, Maryland, approximately 65 minutes from downtown Washington, D.C.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can invite up to 250 guests to celebrate their big day at Catoctin Hall at Musket Ridge. This country club offers a location for weddings under a white pergola with a pointed rooftop. Rolling hills and trees make up the backdrop of this ceremony site, while a paved walkway serves as the aisle. To guests’ right, rolling hills stretch out expansively into the distance, stopped only by mountainsides rising up over the horizon. For a perfectly timed ceremony, the sun sets over the mountains in the west as couples kiss to begin their lives together. Other rustic accents, such as stone walls and wooden fences, can be found on the property and make ideal wedding portrait locations. The clubhouse has a stone and beige exterior with a dark roof for a classic look. Inside, the cathedral ceiling rises up, supported by thin iron beams. Circular black light fixtures, matching the iron, hang down to illuminate the room. Before the sun sets, floor-to-ceiling windows add light to the warm and romantic space.

This venue invites couples to enjoy their bridal shower, ceremony, engagement party, or reception on its property. Rehearsal dinners can include exclusive venue use, a private room or a private section of the venue. Staff at this country club helps couples with event planning leading up to the big day. Rental of this venue also includes:

• Bridal suite
  • Chairs
  • Cleanup
  • Parking
  • Setup
  • Tables

Cuisine
Chefs can cook up cuisine in many styles, including American, Caribbean, Italian, Russian, Thai, and nearly any other style. We can also customize our menu for people who are allergic to dairy, shellfish, gluten, nuts, vergitarian or vegan. Outside cake is welcome at this venue.

117 Reviews for Catoctin Hall at Musket Ridge

117 Catoctin Hall at Musket Ridge Reviews

C
Featured
Christine Davies

Married on 06/08/2019

Best wedding venue ever!

When our daughter got engaged we made a list of venues to look at. Musket Ridge was our 1st and last stop. Catoctin Hall checked all our boxes and we fell in love and didn’t want to look anywhere ... Read more else. The ceremony spot is beautiful and covered patio is a perfect cocktail hour space. Stepping into Catoctin Hall is just breathtaking and the views from the huge windows is stunning. Susie was our coordinator and took such great care of us the whole time. For over a year she guided and advised us in planning my daughters special day. Thank you to Susie and everyone at Musket Ridge for giving my daughter the wedding of her dreams.

Mary
Mary Jean Raphael

Getting married on 10/04/2020

The Perfect Place for a Wedding

My fiance and I visited several local venues for our wedding. The moment we walked into this venue, we knew this was the perfect place for our wedding. The wedding coordinator, Susie, outdid herself. ... Read more herself. Everything from the food, ceremony space, and reception room was Perfect.

C
Christie

Married on 05/24/2019

Love Musket Ridge!

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Musket Ridge! The day was so perfect. The staff was very helpful, the venue is beautiful, food is delicious! I am so glad we found this gem! Read more My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Musket Ridge! The day was so perfect. The staff was very helpful, the venue is beautiful, food is delicious! I am so glad we found this gem!