CB Photography & Videography

Carmichael, CA · View map · Visit website

About CB Photography & Videography

CB Photography & Videography is a Carmichael, California-based photography and videography company that specializes in capturing the joy, happiness and pure emotion present on your wedding day. What makes CB Photography & Videography unique is that they capture those picture perfect moments and turn them into heartwarming videos. Not a moment will be missed from the perfectly documented wedding day.

CB Photography & Videography offers a wide range of wedding services that include setup, cleanup and delivery. Their photography and videography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date
  • Slideshow

Other Services
In addition to the above photography and videography services listed, CB Photography & Videography can provide a photo booth. The photo booth will be delivered with:

• Backdrops

S
Featured
Stephanje

Married on 10/24/2016

Colby did my wedding photos in oct 2015. From the first moment of contact to the last he was amazing to work with! He had patience with my constantly changing plans, and really listened to what i ... Read more wanted out of the day and what was most important. He shared ideas for photos back and forth for the time leading up to the wedding and was open to trying new ideas. All of my family and friends were so impressed by his professionalism and personality. I will definitely be hiring with Colby again and would highly recommend you do to!

S
Savannah Real

Married on 06/12/2019

Amazingly Funn & Romantic

Coby made me feel at ease the whole time we did the photo shoot I loved how fun it was and how beautiful it was at the same time he really connect with you on a deeper level and makes you see the ... Read more beauty in each photo you take a recommend him to anyone and I will continue to see him and take pictures in the future as well he’s one of a kind he will never let you down based off the pictures he just showed me a really touched me and made me cry from the first picture I saw! 😍

D
Donald

Married on 09/15/2018

Ok I was very skeptical. My wife went to an event where Colby was present and thought he would be a good addition to our 50th wedding anniversary. My belief was as we are primarily an older crowd ... Read more there would not be much interest in his photography. However, you do not make it to 50 years of marriage without compromising so I reluctantly agreed we would add Colby to our party. Working with him before the party was easy and pleasant so at least I was not worried about him. He did everything he said he would do when he said he would do it. Forwarding a contract, proposed templates, and arriving for setup. My surprise was how much fun he added to the event. People flocked to get their photo taken and laughter was the common currency. From the moment he started until the end of the party people were lined up to get the photos. He worked very hard and provided an excellent product. He was also kind and playful with the guests. The party was a great success and Colby was a major addition for making it fun. I cannot recommend him and his service highly enough.