C&C Events and Bartending LLC

Cincinnati, OH · View map · Visit website

About C&C Events and Bartending LLC

C&C Events and Bartending LLC is a wedding caterers based out of Cincinnati, Ohio. They also service several other regions such as Dayton, Columbus, Kentucky, as well as the Indiana tri-state area. This mobile bar-tending business boasts a team of staff members with a collective 25 years worth of experience. So it is safe to say that they have the necessary experience to do your event justice.

C&C Events and Bartending LLC’s staff can arrive at your chosen venue ahead of schedule to set up and get ready. With a variety of packages available, there are diverse options for you to choose from, including the VIP, Elite, and Ultimate packages. Each package offers four hours of service, while the bartenders can serve beer, wine, cocktails, and more. Conveniently, C&C Events and Bartending LLC are more than willing to customize their offerings to suit you on your special day.

Other Services

When they arrive on site, these bartenders can provide a great deal of items for a more seamless experience, such as cups, glasses, bottle openers, and more.

Additionally, they can offer bar and restaurant consulting as well as accommodating several dietary requirements. Other services available from this mobile bar-tending business include:

• Cleanup
  • Cocktail reception
  • Open bar
  • Champagne toast
  • Outside alcohol
  • Private parties and other occasions

4 Reviews for C&C Events and Bartending LLC

4 C&C Events and Bartending LLC Reviews

M
Meganfox29

Married on 06/08/2019

Phenomenal Service with Great Bartenders

I would highly recommend C&C Events the service the bartenders provided at my wedding, definitely kept my quest pleased. My mother who is very hard to please and love her Manhattan's said that the ... Read more Bartenders from C&C Events and Bartending made the best Manhattan's. The owner extremely professional and Courteous. What gives them 5 stars is that while behind the bar they greeted everyone of my quest with a smile each and every time. Book with C&C Events and Bartending I promise you wont be disappointed. Kara

B
Brittney

Married on 06/08/2019

I recommend this company to all brides

Great service I would reccomend c&c to everyone. I no longer have to search around my needs were met. Simply amazing Read more Great service I would reccomend c&c to everyone . I no longer have to search around my needs were met. Simply amazing

Tamela
Tamela Kendall

Married on 05/15/2019

Baby Shower & Bar

Extremely professional & organized. Will definitely book for my next event! Read more Extremely professional & organized. Will definitely book for my next event!!