CC Fine Florals

Irvine, California · View map · Visit website

About CC Fine Florals

CC Fine Florals, a florist headquartered in Irvine, California, specializes in crafting stunning floral arrangements for weddings. “Joy” is owner Carol’s favorite word, and since 2000, she has been spreading joy through her florals for couples throughout southern California. Carol considers herself fortunate not only to experience joy through working with flowers, but also to have the opportunity to spark joy by capturing each couple's vision for their wedding day.

CC Fine Florals offers aisle decor, altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, corsages, flower petals, non-floral decor, single flowers, and table arrangements. Carol can accommodate a variety of styles, including classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, preppy, romantic, rustic, and vintage. The following services are available for clients planning weddings in Irvine, Laguna, and Anaheim:

• Consultations

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 05/14/2016

There are seriously no words to even describe the way I felt when I saw my wedding flowers on the day of! They were beyond beautiful and everything I ever wanted and more! Carol is absolutely one the ... Read more sweetest and most genuine vendors you will ever work with and quick to respond from the very beginning. She was a true pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to everyone! I received so many compliments from family and guests about my flowers. She blew me away and took my inspirations and brought them to life even better than I imagined. Do yourself a favor brides and hire her!!

Kelly
Kelly Parker

Married on 07/19/2019

Beautiful flowers - exactly what i wanted!

I am so happy I decided to go with Carol for my wedding flowers. Booking with her was simple and straightforward. I gave her pictures of what I wanted, and she replicated them exactly! Everything ... Read more looked just beautiful on the day of, and I couldn't be more grateful to her for making this process so easy and wonderful. CC Florals is the way to go!!

A
Annabell

Married on 04/12/2019

Carol and CC Fine Florals are THE BEST!

Carol at CC Fine Florals is THE BEST! Carol was so helpful, professional, and attentive to our wedding flowers! Carol took time to look over our ceremony site before the wedding, and checked in with ... Read more us anytime there was a decision to make. Carol made sure that my vision matched her creation! We wanted blue flowers for our wedding, and Carol was able to make that happen, and the best part was the flowers looked natural! All our guests wondered how we had the most beautiful REAL blue orchids! I was so happy with the boutonnieres, corsages, bouquet, ceremony decor, and our reception! Carol took the time to decorate, not only our table, but my cake table as well! I would recommend Carol to everyone! No one will find another florist who is more trustworthy, friendly, and professional as Carol at CC Fine Florals! Thank you Carol!