CC Floral Designs

North Smithfield, RI · View map

About CC Floral Designs

"Elegant yet Affordable" From the freshest flowers to the beautiful bouquets. Your wedding day will be all that you envisioned, from classy centerpieces to elegant bouquets without going over your budget. With 20 years of experience, and being so passionate in what I do you will be AMAZED. Please visit my website and call or e-mail me with any questions you might have. Consultations are always free.

27 Reviews for CC Floral Designs

27 CC Floral Designs Reviews

User4295599

2+ years ago

CC Floral Designs was amazing during my entire wedding planning process! Carol delivered a vision that I could not express in words. She did a beautiful job on the bouquets and boutineers. But she ... Read more also did a beautiful job on the centerpieces! Carol met my mom and I at my parents house and told us what the options were for the flowers. We also showed her the centerpieces and she described what she could do with that. She was quick at responding to emails, on time with delivery and even picked up my centerpieces months in advance to get them started! There are no words to explain how beautiful everything that she did came out.

C
Carollen

Married on 12/28/2014

Carol was great to work with! Always available via e-mail and responded almost immediately! Her creations were gorgeous! She knew exactly what I wanted and has such an eye for creative design! The ... Read more bouquets and arrangements were so full! I was almost in tears when she delivered the flowers because they looked SO great! They were everything I had hoped and imagined them to be.

M
Megan

Married on 11/01/2014

Carol was absolutely wonderful to work with, so creative and was able to take my scattered ideas and create a masterpiece. I could not have been happier with my bouquets and center pieces. She even ... Read more included a lace hankerchief and a pearl necklace from each of my grandmothers for a even more special touch. She was very reasonably priced. I had 9 bridesmaids, 8 groomsman and 20 tables. She even traveled to my house each time we met which was a nice break. She was very responsive, very kind and she just has a great heart and loves what she does! I highly recommend going with Carol.