CCS EVENTS

Richmond, VA · View map · Visit website

About CCS EVENTS

An experienced wedding planner in Richmond, Virginia, CCS Events is comprised of five event designers dedicated to the needs of all couples. Founded in 2002, the company has over 15 years of experience helping couples with their journey down the aisle. The only wedding planner in Richmond with a design center, complimentary use of props and mock-ups of their reception design to scale, CCS Events is the perfect one-stop-shop for bringing your vision to life!

The event designers at CCS Events proudly assist couples with a variety of aspects in preparation for their special day. Items include, but are not limited to:

• Consultation
  • To-scale floor plans
  • Event logistics
  • Guest direction

Areas Covered
CCS Events services couples throughout Richmond. Services are also extended to those in Charlottesville, North Carolina, the Outer Banks and D.C.

106 Reviews for CCS EVENTS

106 CCS EVENTS Reviews

A
Featured
Abby

Married on 05/18/2013

We hired Colleen for full-service wedding planning- I highly recommend Colleen and the rest of the CCS Events staff. My husband and I lived in Michigan up until our wedding and Colleen made the ... Read more planning process very effortless for us being so far away. I was only able to meet with her a number of times for "marathon meetings", where we knocked out a lot from our list at one sitting; I was amazed at how organized everything was! We were married on a plantation, so we had to have vendors for everything: food, lighting, tents, music, linens, etc. etc...all I had to do was go through the list with her and make the decisions on what we wanted- everything was taken care of from there. The planning could not have been easier. Colleen is very knowledgable and has just the right bubbly/outgoing/no-BS attitude that I think is key for a planner in this business. One thing I really liked that she provides is the mock-up of your table settings: it is so hard to just look at the linens in a book and imagine how they will look with the dinnerware/flowers/etc...so that mock-up really helped to give us an idea of how it would all tie together. Although it poured rain for the better part of our wedding day and some plans had to be altered, my husband and I did not notice a thing and everything was perfect in our eyes- we have Colleen and the rest of the CCS Events staff to thank for that. We received nothing but compliments from guests on how beautiful and elegant our wedding was. If you want stress-free planning with fabulous results, hire Colleen! THANK YOU SO MUCH, COLLEEN and CCS EVENTS!

S
Samantha

Married on 06/08/2019

Best decision we could have made!

Oh, where to even begin with my girl Colleen?! She literally turned my dreams into reality. From the moment my fiance and I sat down , Colleen was full of ideas that I never even fathomed (and I had a ... Read more Pinterest board packed)! She catered to us from day one and on our actual wedding day we never had to worry about one thing. She made sure we ate, that our guests were comfortable, and even threw in a surprise that our guests will never forget! Colleen, from the bottom on our hearts, thank you. We could not have done it without you. I could not have asked for more in a wedding planner. Booking you was the best decision we ever made!

M
Molly Glynn

Married on 11/17/2018

Do you want the best? Choose CCS Events!!

I feel so grateful that I had the chance to work with Colleen. She was our day-of coordinator and was amazing! From the start, she was organized & straight forward, with a fun, "can-do" attitude. To ... Read more have Colleen to support you throughout the planning process is priceless. She goes above and beyond for her brides and it shows. She helps you to think about details that are so important, but that you may have over-looked. She keeps things running smoothly and in-line the whole day and days leading up to. Colleen is very responsive and is ALWAYS willing to help or lend a listening ear. If you're debating on whether or not to hire a wedding planner, either for the whole planning process or just for "day-of" like me, please look no further than CCS events. To have Colleen and a team like hers to be your cheerleaders and support is truly one of a kind and so helpful. I could not be more grateful to Colleen for all that she did to make our big day the ultimate success!! Thank you CCS Events!!