CCS Photography

Saint Petersburg, FL · View map

About CCS Photography

You already have a special event in mind and you are looking for just the right photographer to capture every moment and detail. You want someone who seems to understand exactly what you need and want in your images. You hope that there will be expert creativity, personalized attention, and pleasant surprises of perfect shots. You know that your photographs will represent emotions, experiences, and memories that you want preserved forever. You've come to the right place. You've found the right photographer. We are looking forward to capturing the essence of you!

Contact us for your free consultation today!

email: info@ccsphotography.net

Jeffrey
Jeffrey and Stephanie

Getting married on 12/05/2020

Roger is the best!

Roger and my husband and I hung out for most of the wedding, obviously because he was taking pictures of us, and it was the most enjoyable experience! We all laughed and had an amazing time together. ... Read more I couldn't imagine having my wedding photographed by anyone else.

Angelica
Angelica Miller

Married on 06/16/2019

Awesome Photographer!

I am from SC and I had a destination wedding on Treasure Island, Fl. I was referred to CCS Photography by a vendor's list provided by Bilmar. I checked out the reviews on the company and found very ... Read more positive reviews. Based on that I decided to book them for my wedding. I communicated by email and through phone calls. I met Roger on the day of my wedding. Meeting him was like meeting a friend. He was not only friendly, but punctual and professional. He was patient and respectful to my guest while taking pictures. I just received my wedding pictures and they are absolutely beautiful! He really captured the essence of our wedding! I would highly recommend CCS Photography to any couple looking for a photographer. You can't go wrong with Roger!

C
Chelsea Heiney

Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful photographer

We were assigned CCS Photography through our wedding coordinators and we couldn't be happier. Our beach wedding photos are absolutely stunning! I was blown away by them when we received them. Very ... Read more high quality and just absolutely perfect. Our photographer was so much fun. She was professional, made us laugh, and made everyone feel natural and comfortable. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Would definitely recommend them.