CE Productions

West Warwick, RI · View map · Visit website

About CE Productions

CE Productions is a DJ and entertainment company based in Rhode Island and Sarasota Florida, serving New England, Orlando, Daytona, Sarasota, Tampa, New Smyrna Beach, and St Petersburg areas. The company works closely with every couple and offers a professional contemporary and traditional style DJ service that can be customized to suit their desires and requirements.

Experience

George Confoey is the owner and main operator of CE Productions. Having been a DJ since 1985, George founded the company over two decades ago, turning his passion into a full-time career. Since then, George has honed his skills and now performs between 70 and 100 weddings and other special events each year.

The DJ offers every couple an array of wedding services and packages that can be customized to best suit their wedding or special occasion. The wedding DJ will be formal, professional and non-intrusive, giving each couple a specialized music program that will have everyone dancing all night long. The company's most popular wedding package includes consultations, a professional sound and PA system, MC, and microphones. Additionally, the company offers many other entertainment services making each couple's big day unique and as stress-free as possible. Some of these services include:

• Online planning forms

K
Featured
Kelly

Married on 08/30/2015

I spent a lot of time researching DJ's and had a very specific vision in mind with my research (as all brides typically do lol) and after the first consultation with George, I knew he was the perfect ... Read more fit. George was beyond amazing in everything he did for my wedding. I am extremely picky about music and his online system fully allowed me to pick which music I wanted to play (and which songs to avoid) during cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. He worked with my event coordinator and photographer to provide my husband and I with a flawless night and I am forever grateful for all that he did. The uplighting was incredible. He is able to customize the lights to your colors and theme. My coordinator could not stop raving about how amazing he was to work with and every guest at my wedding made a point to tell me how great the DJ was and that the music and his personality made the night unforgettable. He will be our go-to recommendation as all of our friends start to prepare for their wedding planning.

Alyssa & Ken
alyssa

Getting married on 11/02/2019

George provided sound for our ceremony and music and lighting for our reception at Quidnessett CC on 9/19/14. To say the least, He was absolutely fantastic. From the beginning, his responses were ... Read more quick and efficient. He provided us an easy-to-use online music tool to keep us involved in the music selection and was always available to chat. He was so genuine and showed a real interest in our wedding. He even mixed in a siren (my husbands a cop) into our grand entrance!! Our guests have been raving about how great the music was. The dance floor was packed!! He was able to illuminate Quidnessett better than anyone else I've seen online. Go with George, you won't be disappointed.

K
Kirsten

Getting married on 09/13/2019

George was incredible! We gave him a sense of what we wanted and left the rest up to him. He knows how to read a crowd and get people up and moving, from our flower girls to our grandparents. We ... Read more trusted George and he did just that. We could not be happier with how well he did and we received many compliments on how amazing our DJ and song selection was. He was amazing to work with from the very beginning. I called 4 DJ’s and I could tell from the very start he was going to be my guy. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone I know in the area. Amazing job, we had a fantastic time, thanks for the memories!