Cecilia Harvard Photography

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Cecilia Harvard Photography

Cecilia Harvard Photography is a creative wedding photographer in the Salt Lake City, Utah area. This photographer uses unique framing and lighting methods in photographs to highlight the couples while remaining authentic in each shot. Photographer Cecilia is drawn to the little moments during the wedding, although she makes sure to capture all of the most important ones as well.

This photographer aims to add a moody twist to traditional wedding photos. She offers the following services for couples celebrating their wedding:

• Elopement Coverage starting at $800
  • Wedding Coverage starting at $1,200
  • Wedding Collections (Engagements, Bridals, & Wedding Coverage) starting at $2,200
  • Weddings outside of Utah starting at $2,500
  • Cecilia also offers the following sessions a la carte: Engagement, Bridals, Boudoir, Anniversary/Couple Portraits

Other Services
Cecilia Harvard Photography books a limited number of clients each month in order to devote the necessary time to editing and organizing wedding images. Couples can see their beautifully finished photos in the following products offered through this photographer:

• Online Gallery with High Resolution Digital files (included in session fee)
  • Albums and prints available at extra cost

44 Reviews for Cecilia Harvard Photography

44 Cecilia Harvard Photography Reviews

K
Featured
Kelsey

Married on 11/10/2018

Remarkable

Cecilia was hands down the most talented, kind hearted & professional photographer we have yet to use for any event. She was so sweet and my entire family LOVED her. Choosing her as our photographer ... Read more was hands down the EASIEST part of planning our Entire wedding. She also is willing to travel!! We live in Texas and she did all the flight planning and everything herself! She is an absolute MUST if you’re looking for an amazing photographer to capture the happiness of life within her pictures!!

Shae
Shae

Getting married on 05/24/2020

Engagement Photo Session

Cecilia was so flexible with the time and location. She responded promptly after I inquired. Her rates were affordable and competitive with other photographers in the area. My fiancé and I have never ... Read more worked with a photographer before and the whole experience was effortless and fun. The pictures were a perfect display of our relationship and our personalities. I would highly recommend working with Cecilia!

Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Married on 09/14/2019

Cecilia has such an eye for a beautiful photo. She captured some truly beautiful moments between my family and I. Still my favorite pictures to this day. I highly suggest using her services. Read more Cecilia has such an eye for a beautiful photo. She captured some truly beautiful moments between my family and I. Still my favorite pictures to this day. I highly suggest using her services.