Cecilia Harvard Photography

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Cecilia Harvard Photography

Cecilia Harvard Photography is a creative wedding photographer in the Salt Lake City, Utah area. This photographer uses unique framing and lighting methods in photographs to highlight the couples while remaining authentic in each shot. Photographer Cecilia is drawn to the little moments during the wedding, although she makes sure to capture all of the most important ones as well.

This photographer aims to add a moody twist to traditional wedding photos. She offers the following services for couples celebrating their wedding:

• Elopement Coverage starting at $800
  • Wedding Coverage starting at $1,200
  • Wedding Collections (Engagements, Bridals, & Wedding Coverage) starting at $2,200
  • Weddings outside of Utah starting at $2,500
  • Cecilia also offers the following sessions a la carte: Engagement, Bridals, Boudoir, Anniversary/Couple Portraits

Other Services
Cecilia Harvard Photography books a limited number of clients each month in order to devote the necessary time to editing and organizing wedding images. Couples can see their beautifully finished photos in the following products offered through this photographer:

• Online Gallery with High Resolution Digital files (included in session fee)
  • Albums and prints available at extra cost

42 Reviews for Cecilia Harvard Photography

42 Cecilia Harvard Photography Reviews

K
Featured
Kelsey

Married on 11/10/2018

Remarkable

Cecilia was hands down the most talented, kind hearted & professional photographer we have yet to use for any event. She was so sweet and my entire family LOVED her. Choosing her as our photographer ... Read more was hands down the EASIEST part of planning our Entire wedding. She also is willing to travel!! We live in Texas and she did all the flight planning and everything herself! She is an absolute MUST if you’re looking for an amazing photographer to capture the happiness of life within her pictures!!

Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Getting married on 09/14/2019

Cecilia has such an eye for a beautiful photo. She captured some truly beautiful moments between my family and I. Still my favorite pictures to this day. I highly suggest using her services. Read more Cecilia has such an eye for a beautiful photo. She captured some truly beautiful moments between my family and I. Still my favorite pictures to this day. I highly suggest using her services.

Gabi
Gabriella

Married on 05/11/2019

Booking Cece was absolutely the right decision, we had such a great experience with every aspect from planning the shoot (all the way from IL) to getting the final edited photos to drool over! She is ... Read more an absolute hero that went above and beyond and was so flexible at all times, the woman hiked through feet of fresh powder wearing jeans and a cardigan for us! Talk about dedicated! Not to mention the photos look beyond my wildest dreams and were totally worth every penny!! wish I could load more photos to prove it to you so just book her already, will ya??