Cedar & Oak Entertainment and Events

San Antonio, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Cedar & Oak Entertainment and Events

Cedar & Oak Entertainment and Events is a Boerne-based wedding DJ that services San Antonio, Fair Oaks, Live Oaks, Corpus Christi and the surrounding areas. Their mission is to create a stress-free experience through flawless service and top-notch communication. By meeting all of your music and lighting needs, Cedar & Oak can bring your wedding dreams to life.

Experience
Cedar & Oak Entertainment and Events has been part of the wedding industry since 2017. Benji, the company’s chief operating officer and professionally-trained DJ, is ready to help create lasting memories on your big day.

Through a range of entertainment services, the company will get your guests involved throughout the entire night. Couples may pick from:

• Experienced DJs

Featured
Haley

Married on 11/11/2018

Best DJ Around!

Benji, is by far the best DJ I have ever come across! I used to work in the wedding industry and have been a bridesmaid many times and have been to lots of weddings. Still, I have never seen or worked ... Read more with a better DJ. He is so easy to communicate with and made the whole process so seamless. He met with my husband and I prior to the wedding at our details meeting at the wedding venue and it was so nice to have him available to plan for our wedding day. It was great having our wedding coordinator and venue manager meet him prior to the wedding so that they already had a working relationship. Having them meet enabled us to have the most seamless wedding day ever! Benji and his team played all the songs we loved and none of the songs we didn't like. He has the best character and was so joyful to be around. The guests loved him and he even joined in with us on some of the dancing per my husbands request! Benji is simply the best DJ around! I have already recommended him to all my friends and would recommend him to anyone having a wedding in the state of Texas. Thanks so much, Cedar and Oaks Entertainment! We had the best wedding and the most fun dancing at our reception thanks to you!

Keylee
Keylee Simmons

Married on 05/04/2019

Couldn't Have Asked for More!

Benji made sure my ceremony and reception were perfect and that it all went smoothly! Everything was even better than I imagined. The package with the glo-pro is beyond worth it, the whole lighting ... Read more setup had a huge impact on setting the mood throughout the evening.

T
Tim Johnson

Married on 12/01/2018

Nailed it!

My wife and I used Ceder & Oak for our wedding reception on Saturday. Benji, our DJ, put together a great mix and kept the energy at great levels the whole time. He had great timing, read the room ... Read more great, and helped move the event along extremely smoothly. He was also really accessible and easy to work with leading up to the event. 11/10