Cedar Ridge Vineyards

Swisher, IA · View map

About Cedar Ridge Vineyards

Imagine your wedding among the vines at Cedar Ridge! Our hilltop location- just minutes from Iowa City and Cedar Rapids- affords gorgeous sweeping views of the vineyard. The event center is temperature controlled for the comfort of your guests, and can be opened up to the outdoor terraces and lawn on a pleasant day.

There is seating for up to 200 people in the event center at round tables and padded black chairs.

Email us at events@crwine.com or call 857-4300.

6 Reviews for Cedar Ridge Vineyards

6 Cedar Ridge Vineyards Reviews

S
Stephanie

Married on 04/07/2018

I’m so happy we chose to have our reception at Cedar Ridge! All of the staff was amazing, we worked closest with Ashton and Chris who were beyond helpful. When the bridal party getting ready location ... Read more fell through, Ashton went out of her way to ensure I had everything I needed to prepare for the day. She was always easy to get a hold of if we had any questions or concerns and made sure our day was perfect. The venue itself is gorgeous. We got married November 18th, 2017 and although it was cold, the vineyards still looked amazing. We utilized both buildings and it was perfect for our 165+ guests. The food was so delicious, everyone loved the parmesan au gratin potatoes but everything on the menu is a winner. So happy the law passed allowing cedar ridge to serve their own whisky, rum, etc. in addition to their amazing wine, there was something for everyone! I wish I had pictures to add but just got married this past Saturday so don’t have any of the venue yet!

P
Kelly

Married on 09/24/2016

I cannot say enough good things about how much we loved working with Cedar Ridge. We cannot say enough good things about Ashton. She was very quick to respond and always answered questions when we had ... Read more them. The day of the wedding couldn't have gone any smoother.

B
Bethany

Married on 08/07/2016

Planning a wedding in Iowa from the East Coast meant booking a venue before ever having visited it. But once we starting looking into having our wedding at Cedar Ridge we knew it was the perfect place ... Read more for us! I think we got the very last date available in August (we booked about 6 months out - they are very popular!) so it was meant to be! During our trip out to see the venue, we had Brunch and did a wine tasting before our official site visit. It was love at first site. All of the employees were so nice and attentive, the space and views are beyond imaginable, the food was fantastic and their banquet hall is perfect with huge windows, garage doors that open to the outside, built in dance floor and bar! We did all of our catering through the venue and Ashton helped me customize my Iowa themed menu - after all, this was a destination wedding for a lot of our guests! Ashton was wonderful during the entire process, easy to work with, listening to my ideas and making suggestions. She is truly a huge asset to the wedding team - helping me plan all of my details and make sure they came to reality on the day of the event! Our ceremony was out on their patio which sets up perfectly for small ceremonies (we had 100 chairs set-up for 90 guests) with a natural semicircle set-up and the most gorgeous backdrop of the vineyard. We put a bar outside and had food for the cocktail hour in their tasting room and then moved into the banquet room for dinner and dancing. We kept the garage doors closed during dinner, but opened them up in the evening and even had a fire-pit outside. The food, venue, staff, everything was absolutely wonderful. And we loved having all of the Wine and Spirits be Cedar Ridge products! My husband and I are huge whiskey fans so this was our favorite part of the venue :) We would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful place to get married! We look forward to returning whenever we are in town!