Cedarhurst Mansion

Cottage Grove, MN · View map

About Cedarhurst Mansion

For 20 years, historic Cedarhurst Mansion has made fantasy weddings a reality. Whether you are planning an intimate ceremony in our tranquil English garden, a reception on our open-air veranda, or an opulent sit-down dinner with dancing in our Cass Gilbert Ballroom, your guests will be enchanted.

Cedarhurst is located on 10 acres of rolling countryside with expansive landscaped lawns and idyllic English gardens with colorful sculpted flower beds. Cedar trees and heirloom lilac bushes surround the mansion making Cedarhurst Mansion the perfect setting for hosting outdoor ceremonies and receptions, birthdays, anniversaries, retreats and other group celebrations.

Make Cedarhurst Mansion your first choice for turning your special day into an unforgettable event. We look forward to working with you. Contact us today for a private viewing.

7 Reviews for Cedarhurst Mansion

7 Cedarhurst Mansion Reviews

S
Susie

Married on 10/11/2014

My husband and I had such a beautiful wedding ceremony at the Historic Cedarhurst Mansion. The staff was there for us every step of the way. I basically just showed up and got ready for the ceremony. ... Read more I knew that I didn't have to worry about the food, decorations, or parking. My guests raved about the beautiful estate. My photographers and videographers had a field day because there were just so many options for photos and videos - from the charming, rustic barn to the beautiful ballroom filled with chandeliers. Everything was just perfect, perfect! I would definitely return for a tea party or birthday party with friends. Here is a preview of our wedding at Cedarhurst: http://snowshoeproductions.com/?okay-portfolio=susie-tchao

User4537571

2+ years ago

Cedarhurst did a fantastic job with our wedding! The staff was very organized and very professional. Dinner was outstanding; really unforgettable. We chose the salmon and the penne. Six months later, ... Read more later, some of our guests are still talking about it! The house and the grounds are stunning; we were able to have each part of the day in a different room or on different parts of the grounds. That really made the event flow and it kept guests excited about what was coming next.

User2789184

2+ years ago

We were so pleased with our experience at Cedarhurst Mansion. It is a family owned business and they put their heart and soul into it. We were initially interested in having our wedding here because ... Read more it has an historic charm and has the capacity for both outdoor and indoor weddings. As it turned out, it rained on our wedding day but it didn't even matter to us because the ceremony was moved into the beautiful ballroom which provided enough seating for all 150 of our guests. They have a very efficient system for transforming the ballroom from the ceremony to the reception and again from the reception to the dance. It was done with very little interruption in the flow of the events. If you are having a medium to large wedding they may put tables on the veranda for some of the guests, which is beautiful, but hard to hear the speeches even though the doors to the ballroom are open. I would recommend putting an extra speaker for the guests out there. If your looking for a place that provides a personal touch this is the place for you. I'm pretty sure the owners know the names of every couple who has been married here. They really helped make us feel that this was our special day and that they were there for us. The bridal suite is perfect for beautiful getting ready pictures for the bridal party. The venue is naturally a beautiful space and so there is really no need for a lot of extra flowers or decorations. This made the perfect place for our wedding. We couldn't be happier with the service and professionalism of the staff. They really helped make our day our own.