Cedars Banquet Center

Saint Louis, MO · View map · Visit website

About Cedars Banquet Center

Cedars Banquet Center is a banquet hall wedding venue located in Saint Louis, Missouri. Cedars Banquet Center offers a customizable space where you can celebrate your special day exactly the way you envisioned it to be. This banquet hall is fit to host all kinds of special events including weddings, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, and much more.

Facilities and Capacity
Cedars Banquet Center is a beautiful event venue that boasts over 8,000 square feet of event space for you to utilize on your special day. The main ballroom features a 900 square foot dance floor and the capabilities to host events with up to 400 guests. You can be certain your guests will be up on their feet all night long because this ballroom has all the sound and PA equipment needed for your big event. Additionally, you can set the scene by adjusting the lighting to fit the theme and style of your event. This banquet hall wedding venue also features a large parking lot with 200 spaces so there is plenty of space for your friends and family to leave their cars during the special event.

Cuisine
This banquet hall wedding venue offers on-site catering services that can serve a Champagne toast, hors d’oeuvres, a plated dinner, buffet style, and bar services. For weddings and other special events, there are two different menus that you can choose from and taste test before the big day.

This banquet hall wedding venue has an on-site event planner that will assist you in planning and coordinating your special day so it can go off without worry or stress. Additionally, this event coordinator will help work with your personal preferences, budget, and needs in order to create an event that is exactly how you envisioned it to be. Cedars Banquet Center will provide and set up and clean up all the tables, chairs, linens, silverware, flatware, and barware for your special event.

158 Reviews for Cedars Banquet Center

158 Cedars Banquet Center Reviews

L
Featured
Lindsey

Married on 10/01/2016

If you're looking for a reception venue, look no further.... Book this place NOW! The Cedars staff, especially Sabrina and Tony, are absolutely AMAZING! I had my wedding here last Saturday and it ... Read more was better than I had hoped. Sabrina and Tony help make every single detail perfect. I emailed Sabrina countless times and she was so quick to respond, she answered all of my questions and went above and beyond. My guests were in awe of the food and the atmosphere. Trust me, you will not be disappointed with The Cedars. This is the best customer service I have ever had. Thank you so much for making our day everything we hoped for and more!! If I could give you 100 starts I would do it in a heart beat!

E
emily

Married on 06/15/2019

Our reception was perfect. Sabrina and Tony helped me with all of my emails and little details to make our wedding incredible for us and our guests! Thank you, Emily Read more Our reception was perfect. Sabrina and Tony helped me with all of my emails and little details to make our wedding incredible for us and our guests! Thank you, Emily

Patricia
Patricia Haas

Married on 05/18/2019

Everything was wonderful!

I left the night of my wedding and i couldn’t say thank you enough to Sabrina and her team. Sabrina is more than wonderful to work with. From the very beginning she made sure everything ran smoothly ... Read more and any additional requests she was very accommodating with. She was always very prompt in her response time during planning. Their team was very friendly. The set up of the hall was beautiful and exactly how we wanted. The food was very good. If I had to do it all over again I would not question going back to the Cedars. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Thanks for everything!