Celebrant Sandra M. Monahan

Wexford, Pennsylvania · View map

About Celebrant Sandra M. Monahan

Celebrant Sandra M. Monahan, an officiant based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, provides couples with personalized services for their big day. Sandra, who first entered the industry with a consulting, planning, and directing business, eventually realized that there were not many non-denominational officiants in her area to meet the ceremony needs for today's couples. Becoming a Certified Master Life-Cycle Celebrant meeting all legal requirements in the Commonwealth of PA, she now offers custom-crafted ceremonies with experience as a Master Wedding Planner and Consultant.

Celebrant Sandra M. Monhan works in a collaborative effort with each couple, well in advance of the wedding day, to meet their specific requests such as, goals, beliefs, and visions. Non-denominational ceremonies are the mainstay, but she is pleased to incorporate interfaith, romantic, spiritual and light hearted options as well. Simple and sweet choices are also available. Ceremonies your way!

77 Reviews for Celebrant Sandra M. Monahan

77 Celebrant Sandra M. Monahan Reviews

Tammy
Tammy Benninger

Married on 09/18/2018

A Wonderful Experience

Sandra made our ceremony exactly the way we wanted it. It couldn’t have been more tailored to my husband and I, the tone was exactly the he way we wanted it and made the ceremony so special and ... Read more something I will remember always.

Lisa
Lisa Mchugh

Married on 09/07/2018

Great Choice!

I chose Sandra because a year before my wedding she did my husbands best friends wedding and I remember sitting there during their wedding thinking what a great ceremony it was and how much I liked ... Read more Sandra and her style. She works with you to create this amazing story of how the two of you met and how the proposal happened. She also is very reasonable priced compared to others.

J
Jennifer

Married on 05/25/2018

Sandra was wonderful to work with. Quick to respond, gave helpful suggestions, and helped us to make everything personal and fit our style. She helped us to incorporate both of our styles, write vows, ... Read more and incorporate elements we wanted to add to make it different yet traditional. The ceremony was romantic and personal - helping us to feel connected to each other and our guests. Things ran smoothly despite our anxieties and she helped to ease our worries. We highly recommend Sandra for everyone! Thank you!