Celebrating Times of Change

Denver, CO · View map

About Celebrating Times of Change

Tim and Jennifer, husband and wife Life-Cycle Celebrant® team, combine ten years of experience creating and performing ceremonies together and individually (depending on if you want a male or female celebrant, or both). They are both skilled in performing meaningful ceremonies based on different customs and traditions. They have studied a wide variety of cultural ceremony elements.

Their goal is to create and perform ceremonies that reflect the importance of the natural yet life-changing events that couples experience. They create and perform unique and memorable ceremonies that match your lifestyles, philosophies, and values. They work with you to design and write your ceremony to match what you envision, customizing each ceremony with a personal story of what led up to this meaningful change.

Check their website for reviews.

Contact them to arrange an appointment.

1 Reviews for Celebrating Times of Change

1 Celebrating Times of Change Reviews

D
Danita

Married on 10/15/2016

I found Jen and Tim Bailey on the website TheKnot. Com. My future husband, Mike, was slightly concerned about having two people perform our wedding ceremony but after we had our first meeting with Jen ... Read more and Tim, his concerns were gone. They are very professional and sincere about making your wedding ceremony YOUR ceremony. Mike and I wanted everything to be simple. We wanted a short, simple, and fun ceremony. Jen and Tim made sure that it was everything we wanted. We also received a wonderful memento from them after we came back from our honeymoon. They give you a copy of your ceremony so that you can look back on it whenever you like. Trust me, when your wedding day comes, it is all over so quickly. With this beautiful copy of the ceremony, I can replay that special moment again and again. Jen and Tim Bailey will truly make sure your wedding ceremony is exactly how you want it.

Celebrating Times of Change FAQ