Celebration Cakes By Tess

Albuquerque, NM · View map

About Celebration Cakes By Tess

Celebration Cakes by Tess is a commercially licensed private cake studio, located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. We specialize in custom-designed tiered and sculpted fondant cakes for weddings, bridal and baby showers, birthdays, company events and other special occasions. All of our cakes and buttercreams are made from scratch (never a cake mix) and we only use the premium quality ingredients. Please visit our website at https://www.celebrationcakesbytess.com or give us a call at 505-850-0291 to discuss your cake today!

5 Reviews for Celebration Cakes By Tess

5 Celebration Cakes By Tess Reviews

S
Sherry

Event date: 01/10/2013

Tess is awesome! Great customer service and best of all: Beautiful and delicious cakes...... Read more Tess is awesome! Great customer service and best of all: Beautiful and delicious cakes......

C
Caitlin

Event date: 07/23/2012

My daughter's first birthday theme was owls. Celebration Cakes by Tess made the most beautiful cake that completely captured my wishes. Not only was the cake absolutely beautiful, it was the best cake ... Read more cake I have ever eaten. I highly recommend Celebration Cakes by Tess and if I still lived in her area, I would use her for every event!

A
ashlee

Event date: 03/08/2012

The cake was so much more than we ever expected! The taste was superb. Thank you! Read more The cake was so much more than we ever expected! The taste was superb. Thank you!