Celebration Creations Wedding & Event Planning

Sidney, NY · View map

About Celebration Creations Wedding & Event Planning

Celebration Creations Wedding & Event Planning has been assisting couples throughout upstate New York since 2006 with their wedding planning needs. Couples get the benefits of our experience, VIP Network of wedding vendors, contract negotiations, timeline construction, budget analysis and more. We make sure that you enjoy your wedding planning experience and your wedding day without hassles or stress. We also offer our clients access to our in-hour floral designer - find us online or call for a consultation toady! www.facebook.com/celebrationcreations2006 www.celebration-creations.net www.twitter.com/ccwedevent

9 Reviews for Celebration Creations Wedding & Event Planning

9 Celebration Creations Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

E
Erin

Married on 10/28/2017

The absolute best! Couldn’t have pulled off such a flawless wedding without Kerri! Cannot say enough about how amazing she is. Read more The absolute best !! Couldn’t have pulled off such a flawless wedding without Kerri! Cannot say enough about how amazing she is .

J
Jinjing

Married on 05/13/2017

We were so lucky to have Kerri plan our wedding. We started planning pretty late (5 months before the wedding) and we were on the west coast while our wedding was be in upstate NY. Kerri was pretty ... Read more flexible that we would arrange calls at her nights and weekends to accommodate the time difference. I am a little "perfectionism" and also liked to change my minds, but Kerri was always patient about my pop-up additions to the wedding and me changing the venues & vendors a couple of time (solely because I always do this type of thing in my life, bad habit). She helped us get a delicious customized dinner menu and our guests loved it. Same for our wedding cake. There are lots of others things she did throughout the planning process that I can't possibly list all them out here. Kerri was there at the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner to make sure the wedding party are on the same page, and she and her daughter did an amazing job setting up things on day of the wedding and made everything run smooth that day. I did make a lot of decisions myself just because me personally like to design and envision things, but Kerri definitely used her expertise to make my visions not only come true, but even better. For what Kerri offers and how much she charges, she is for sure top value. Highly recommend her.

R
Robin

Married on 05/13/2017

Keri Green is top notch as a wedding planner and above all she is a very organized, professional and sweet genuine person. You will love to have her as your planner for your most personal and special ... Read more day, your wedding. She made my son's wedding run seamlessly and did a beautiful job working endlessly for a very large formal wedding at Cornell Sage Chapel and Coltiivare Reception in Ithaca, NY. She was in constant communication via her cell phone with the wedding party to iron out every detail of the wedding with perfection. And she did all of this with patience and sweetness of an angel. Thanks, Keri!