Celebrations at Lake Gaston

3 Celebrations at Lake Gaston Reviews

M
Maria

Married on 11/17/2012

I'm so happy my husband and I chose Celebrations at Lake Gaston as our wedding venue! Miss Linda was outstanding to work with and our pictures look amazing! We fit 100 guests with room for plenty more ... Read more more and it was really nice having space for our bridal party to stay overnight, which also saved us money! If I could do it all over again, I would!

User2912605

2+ years ago

Super helpful vendor! Has a recommended(but not required) vendor list that saved me a ton of time. Will communicate via email, facebook, text or phone, which is really usual for vendors in this area. ... Read more The owners will bend over backwards to help you out.

H
Heather

Married on 05/19/2012

Celebrations on Lake Gaston is a beautiful 6600 sqft Lake House on a 3 acre lot. Rec room can easily accommodate 50 people seated dinner and still plenty of room for a dance floor. Or the gentle slope ... Read more slope yard can accommodate a tent for a larger wedding. The place has enough bedrooms to accommodate the wedding party. http://www.lakegastoncelebrations.com

Celebrations at Lake Gaston FAQ