Celebrations at the Reservoir

Moseley, VA · View map · Visit website

About Celebrations at the Reservoir

A waterfront wedding venue in Moseley, Virginia, (which is easily accessible from downtown Richmond,)Celebrations at the Reservoir is ideal for couples looking to wed in elegance. Established in 2002, the venue provides breathtaking views of the Swift Creek Reservoir for engaged couples throughout Moseley, Midlothian, Powhatan and Williamsburg. From start-to-finish, Celebrations at the Reservoir will ensure that every detail of your event is specially crafted!

Facilities and Capacity
Celebrations at the Reservoir accommodates a maximum of 350 guests and offers four venues and five ceremony sites in which couples may host their ceremony and/or reception.

Couples who book Celebrations at the Reservoir benefit from the following services and amenities:

• Indoor and outdoor settings
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Cuisine
The culinary team at Celebrations at the Reservoir meets with each couple to create a custom menu that is uniquely yours. Couples may choose from an array of cuisine styles, from ethnic to Southern-style barbecue, that utilizes plated, buffet and station serving styles.

Other Facilities
Celebrations at the Reservoir couples also benefit from the following wedding-event facilities:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Engagement party
  • Bridal shower
  • Bridal suite

Other Services
The following transportation and access-related services are provided to all guests:

• Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Location
Located on 125-acres, Celebrations at the Reservoir is conveniently located within minutes of 288 and the Powhite Parkway.

102 Reviews for Celebrations at the Reservoir

102 Celebrations at the Reservoir Reviews

D
Featured
dina

Married on 10/15/2017

Christina, Toby, and the rest of the celebrations staff are absolutely the most amazing people ever. I have no idea what I would do without them. I came into this having no idea what I was doing and ... Read more they made everything so easy for me. Definitely would recommend this place to someone in the future. I miss them all already!!

Janiece
Janiece Hopes

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Very beautiful venue

The venue was amazing Lauren was great. I love the beauty of the venue and the nature of it. The venue is very beautiful anybody that is looking to do a outside wedding this is one of the places they ... Read more should look at.

Lindsay
Lindsay

Married on 06/22/2019

Us and our guests LOVED our wedding!

The staff was amazing and helpful in every way. We throughly enjoyed our day and our guests loved the Manor House venue! It was perfect for everybody! So happy I went with Celebrations! Read more The staff was amazing and helpful in every way. We throughly enjoyed our day and our guests loved the Manor House venue! It was perfect for everybody! So happy I went with Celebrations!