Celebrations Bridal

New Braunfels, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Celebrations Bridal

Hello from Celebrations!

Located in historic downtown New Braunfels, Celebrations offers wedding dresses, prom dresses, and tuxedos for customers from Austin to San Antonio and beyond. Our mission is to help our clients feel their very best on their most special days. We believe that you should feel confident about your purchase, so we fill our store with high quality, on-trend styles that demonstrate superior value for a reasonable price. Our friendly stylists provide personal attention in a charming boutique that once housed the town's only bus station.

We are proud to be one of the few remaining full-service bridal salons in the area, supporting our customers through the entire process with alterations and steaming services leading up to the big day. From wedding dresses to bridesmaids gowns, mothers dresses to tuxedos, we've been styling South Texas for life's celebrations for over 30 years. We treat our customers like family and we can't wait to help you say "yes" to your dress!

203 Reviews for Celebrations Bridal

203 Celebrations Bridal Reviews

KENDRA
Featured
KENDRA

Married on 10/05/2018

Great experience

I cannot say enough about the experience I had with Celebrations Bridal. Each time I went I was treated like I was the only one in the store. Everyone is so friendly and helpful and make you feel like ... Read more a true princess! They have very beautiful dresses and you won’t go wrong choosing them. I was nervous getting my alterations done as my final fitting was the day before my wedding but it came out amazing!! Don’t go anywhere else but here!!

A
Allison Balser

Getting married on 06/13/2022

Wonderful Selection and Attentive Staff

Great selection of dresses, reasonably priced for all budgets, wide variety of designers, plenty of employees to assist. Kerry was extremely knowledgeable and knew exactly what I was looking for in ... Read more just a few examples. Not only were the dresses she pulled were less than my budget, they also had the characteristics I was looking for. I had also gone to other stores but didn’t have the same experience. Other stores pulled dresses that didn’t fit my needs and were not meant for the venue. Every dress Kerry pulled exceeded my expectations. I could not have been happier with the experience. Thank you Kerry for putting the time and attention to doing what you do. Celebrations Bridal is the best!!!

Ali
Ali Klemm

Getting married on 06/12/2020

So Perfect!

I went in on a whim during the bridal sale and Katie was amazing! She pulled a dress I hadn’t even thought of and it was perfect (and on sale so double win)! The staff is great and she was amazing at ... Read more making me feel comfortable and giving some much needed advice. Adorable little shop, love the hometown feel. My wedding party will be coming back later to look for themselves!