Celebrations By Amy Bacon

Phoenix, AZ · View map

About Celebrations By Amy Bacon

Celebrations By Amy Bacon is a professional wedding planner based in Phoenix, Arizona. Their goal is to not only make your perfect wedding a reality, but to save you both money and stress. Let their team of four planners and six assistants create the wedding of your dreams.

Celebrations By Amy Bacon offers a variety services and packages for your wedding. Day-of coordination, partial and full wedding planning options are available. Booking a limited number of weddings, you can relax knowing yours is getting the attention it deserves. One-of-a-kind services such as a candy buffet allow them to stand out from other wedding planners. Celebrations By Amy Bacon has the following services available:

• Referrals

135 Celebrations By Amy Bacon Reviews

C
Casey

Married on 11/11/2017

Amy and Demetria managed our wedding like the professionals they are. We had a lot of vendors to coordinate and a ton of unexpected venue day-of snafus. We were super grateful to have Amy to work ... Read more through everything and make the day seamless for us and our guests.

K
Kala

Married on 09/03/2017

I contracted Amy and her team after she was the coordinator for a wedding that I was a bridesmaid for. I saw how great she did from a bridesmaids perspective, but it was an entirely different ... Read more experience from a bride's perspective; she's phenomenal! She went above and beyond with everything and was such a huge help from Day 1 I truly couldn't have done it all without her. Amy and her team will help take all the added stress off of your plate for your wedding day. She helped to get the entire bridal party organized on rehearsal day, gave excellent pointers on details that most people don't think about but that make a huge difference, and was there throughout the entire wedding day for any of our needs. On wedding day, I was so happy that I had made the decision to have the extra help of a Coordinator, but I was beyond grateful that it was Amy and her team there to help out. I would recommend Celebrations by Amy Bacon to anyone who is considering looking for a coordinator!

K
Kenny

Married on 04/22/2017

Amy was first rate and dependable from the get go. She left zero margin for error and even had a sewing kit on hand when I lost buttons on my tux. Thanks to her our wedding was 100% perfection... Not ... Read more perfection...not 99...100%! She's also a great person and friend of the family now.