Celebrations by Sally

Phoenix, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Celebrations by Sally

Celebrations by Sally is a full-service wedding planner located in Phoenix, Arizona. Their two planners, Sally and Danielle, will work with you throughout the entire planning process of your special day. With a genuine love for planning, their passion will show through their dedication to your wedding day. Let them help you create a personalized and unforgettable wedding!

Celebrations by Sally offers services and packages for every couples' needs and budget. Whether you are looking for help with the final details or are starting from scratch, they have day-of coordination, partial or full wedding planning available. Their event design service allows them to make your wedding vision a reality. Additional services Celebrations by Sally provides to fulfill your wedding planning needs include:

• Timelines

J
Featured
Jen

Married on 06/13/2015

"My wedding coordinator was AMAZING" is how I start every conversation about my wedding. From the moment I contacted her in practically a panic because the wedding was a month and a half away she took ... Read more took everything I told her and ran with it. She helped me organize all my plans, timelines, vendors, hopes, dreams, desires..... just EVERYTHING into a beautiful day. Looking back now, I had completely underestimated the amount of time I had to do everything AND the level of stress that came along with trying to do everything on my own. From the moment we had our initial phone conversation, I was at ease knowing that I had her on my side. I do logistics for a living, it’s my job to plan and coordinate. However, on my wedding day, there is no way I could have done it all. Sally was that extra me and more that I needed to make the day as gorgeous and carefree as it was!

G
Gus

Married on 03/09/2019

I am very unorganized so our wedding coordinator was a huge help! They are very professional and there to help you through every step. Read more I am very unorganized so our wedding coordinator was a huge help! They are very professional and there to help you through every step.

Alex
Alex

Married on 10/20/2018

With Sally and her team, you won't worry about anything!

We found Sally, through my MIL after deciding on an out of state wedding. We don’t live in Arizona and knew we were going to need someone to help us with everything. Sally went above and beyond and ... Read more was amazing. She thought of every last detail and kept us on time and on budget. Our wedding was beautiful and the day went off without a hitch thanks to Sally. From answering concerned emails to visiting venues and recommending vendors. Sally made everything as painless as possible and she thought of things we never would have considered. Our wedding ran so smoothly and Sally made sure we were always taken care of the entire night. And when we made a last-minute decision to move the ceremony location due to weather, Sally made it happen. If you want someone who is going to be as invested in your wedding as you are, you need to hire Sally.