Celebrations Costa Rica

San Jose, CR · View map · Visit website

About Celebrations Costa Rica

Celebrations Costa Rica is a wedding planning company based in San Jose, Costa Rica. Owner and principal designer Randy Gritz has organized over 200 weddings in her many years in the industry. She uses that experience and her down-to-earth blend of efficiency and humor to make the process as smooth as possible. She and her team are passionate about ensuring that you are really listened to, and work hard to make your vision a reality.

The two planners at Celebrations Costa Rica offer full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options. If you desire, they can provide full event design, budget analysis, and guest list management. They have an extensive list of trusted vendors with whom they have an easy rapport, which ensures your choices are simpler. As the wedding gets closer, Celebrations Costa Rica can provide you with timelines and to-do lists so everyone stays on track. The company offers services for many wedding types, including:

• Civil

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 04/02/2016

To make things easy... Here's the review I just got married last month at Zephyr Palace at Villa Caletas. It was a breathtaking location, I would highly recommend it! I couldn't have begun to plan my ... Read more wedding from the states without the help of Randy Gritz at Costaricaweddingcelebrations.com. She was fantastic and surpassed all of my expectations for a wedding planner. I highly investigated wedding planners in the Jaco region and immediately knew she was the best choice. Unlike a lot of people living in Costa Rica, Randy values fast communication and I always had an email response within 24 hours anytime I messaged her (which was millions of times!) She is from the United States so there is no language barrier, her price was completely reasonable and you can tell she loves her job and truly wants to ensure your happiness on your big day. She handles all of the vendors so transactions are very easy from abroad and she has lived in the region for years so knows "everything" and everyone! :) I definitely recommend Randy Gritz with Celebrations Costa Rica to anyone getting married or planning to get married in Costa Rica. its very nerve-racking planning a wedding from far away and thinking about sending money to people you don't know in another country. We had the fortunate opportunity to go to Jaco and meet with Randy and a few of our vendors 6 months for the wedding; all of my worry was gone once I shook hands with Randy and her team. Most destination weddings that I have been to have been created like a package deal via a resort. With Randy's help, we chose every little detail that we wanted much like you were planning a wedding in your hometown. We had live music and a dj, custom menus, picked every flower, tablecloth, napkin, chair etc.. Due to zika, we had lots of guests cancel last , 1 couple dropped out the very week of our wedding due to pregnancy. Randy didn't even blink an eye, even with a seated dinner and table arrangements, everything was handled flawlessly

C
Catalina Vargas

Getting married on 12/08/2019

The BEST wedding planer in CR!

We love working with them! They are one of the most amazing wedding planning teams in the country. They are super responsive to every question, and they'll make your wedding day run smoothly. They ... Read more will take care of every detail and that everything goes perfectly.

Rachael
Rachael Zalan

Married on 03/28/2019

Randy is a Magician!

Randy was a dream to work with from start to finish. I started out have ZERO idea of what my dream wedding would look like and with Randy's help and guidance finished with that dream wedding for me ... Read more AND my guests. It was obviously the BEST wedding I've ever been to, but all my guests said it was the best wedding they've ever experienced as well. Thank you Randy!