Celebrations Event Planning

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About Celebrations Event Planning

Celebrations Event Planning is a full-service wedding planning company with locations in the Austin, Texas and Denver Colorado regions. They combine upscale service with affordability to produce events that are completely unique to your style. Their distinctive personalized service and outstanding attention to detail allows you to relax and really enjoy your special day. With professional and reliable service, they take the stress out of your wedding day leaving you with memories you will cherish forever.

Celebrations Event Planning is ready to help you in every way with your reception, rehearsal dinner and wedding ceremony. From partial and full planning to vendor recommendations and to-do lists, they can help you step-by-step to make wedding planning fun and easy. They have experience with a variety of wedding styles, including religious and non-religious, traditional, and more.

59 Reviews for Celebrations Event Planning

59 Celebrations Event Planning Reviews

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 09/16/2018

I am so excited to finally be writing this review about Pam. I planned my wedding with pam for about a year and in that time, she completely took care of me. From my first meeting with Pam I knew she ... Read more would be the one. She has such an amazing knowledge about weddings and made me think about things I never had before. I have only been to one wedding and I felt so lost at times. Pam was always available from texting, phone calls, or emails to answer all of my questions. I’ve never seen someone who was such a “boss” at her job and was so delicate and truly cared. I told Pam my vison and she made it come to life. Pam was worth EVERY penny and by far my best purchase. She knew I had a budget and helped me to trim costs in areas I would have never thought of on my own. Pam knows this business inside and out and was able to help me find vendors who could bring my vision to life. When we had our final walk through Pam directed and worked with all of the vendors. I remember watching them all talk in awe because I had no idea what they were talking about. I can’t even imagine what my wedding would have been like without her. The day of my wedding, I did not lift a FINGER, I came into my wedding to see that she had perfectly directed everyone and brought my dream to life. Pam ensured me from day one that she would take care of me on my wedding day so that my family and loved ones would enjoy and not have to worry about the details. I cannot begin to tell you enough how she lived up to that promise. She did monthly check-ins with me to ensure we were on track also. If you are looking for a wedding planner, I cannot recommend Pam enough. I literally have her saved in my phone as “Pam my Fairy Godmother”. I could write a book on everything she did perfectly. She allowed me to take care of items I knew I could, and held my hand on things I was unsure of. Pam, I can’t say thank you enough. You are so talented and I hope you continue to make every girls day super special!

B
Bea

Married on 06/08/2019

Best day of my life

YES! I would certainly recommend Celebrations Event Planning to a friend, specifically Pam, took all (or most) of the stress out of planning my wedding and making sure everything ran smoothly the day ... Read more of the big day. To this day, guests are still telling me how much fun they had at my wedding and my response is, "it was all my wedding planner." Not only is Pam the utmost professional, but she is also one of the best human beings to be around and has the best disposition when dealing with cranky family members, unruly guests, or even stressed brides (like me). I'm not from Colorado and have NO family in the state, when I met with Pam she told me to go for the full wedding planning package and she was with me every step of the way. No task was too small or too overwhelming for Pam. She would help me with finding a photographer that suited my vision or if I needed to vent about frustrating family members. Hiring Celebrations Events Denver was the best money I spent for my wedding.

M
Maria Gloria Sanchez

Married on 06/08/2019

Best Wedding Planner in Denver

Pam Donaldson was a pleasure to work with. Her recommendations as to vendors was superb. All vendors, from the caterer to the bar service to the florist and photographer, were friendly, flexible, and ... Read more and responsive. Pam herself was ALWAYS courteous and professional. She had many creative ideas that made my daughter’s wedding fun and enjoyable-from a shuttle service for our guests to a food truck on the mountains after a hike. Pam always returned our phone calls promptly even toward the last few days when things were a bit hectic. There was nothing that raddled her and she handled everything with ease and poise. She was present at all phases of the preparations from the food tasting to the rehearsal dinner to the wedding itself where she was most elegant in her black pant suit and converse. Many guests commented on her efficiency, readiness to help, and her open friendliness. What I mostly appreciated about Pam was her promptness, her organization, her professionalism at all times. I wholeheartedly recommend Pam Donaldson for any event. Her graciousness and hands-on involvement will make any event memorable.