Celebrations! Party Rentals and Tents

Roseville, CA · View map · Visit website

About Celebrations! Party Rentals and Tents

Celebrations! Party Rentals and Tents is an event rental company with locations in Roseville, California; Sacramento, California; and Reno, Nevada. The company prides itself on excellent customer service and its diverse catalog of high-quality products, which includes decor, event furniture, tents, and food and beverage items. Celebrations! also boasts the latest technology in tent rentals, offering tents with custom decor and lighting options for any event. The team at Celebrations! works directly with couples to help them turn their wedding event from ordinary into extraordinary.

Celebrations! Party Rentals and Tents offers a wide variety of event items and tents, all of which are regularly inspected and well maintained in the company's showroom. As well as modern tents, the company’s wide selection of rental items includes aisle markers and runners, altars and arches, furniture, and audio equipment. It also offers a number of food and beverage items, including barware, flatware, linens, china, and glassware. All rentals include the following services:

• Delivery

Christina
Featured
Christina

Married on 07/07/2012

Celebrations was great! I highly recommend checking them out for any wedding or event you may have. They have the largest selection in the area that I've seen, so you'll have much less of a chance of ... Read more having to go to multiple vendors for your rentals. I rented table runners for my wedding, and they had exactly what I needed and were great about answering questions or changing the quantity any time I needed to. I even had a mishap the day before my wedding when we realized that there had been a miscommunication with my venue and that the tables were actually doubled up (so 2 tables put together = 1 table). So, essentially at the last minute we ended up needed double the number of runners! We called Celebrations, and it was no problem at all. They took care of it right away, and the runners were ready and waiting when one of my bridesmaids arrived to pick them up. They had even said that they were willing to re-route their truck and deliver instead (for a really tiny and surprisingly ultra reasonable delivery fee, but I had someone who was going near their shop anyway, so we just picked up. I really appreciated their willingness to accommodate though. Very nice!). I will definitely be a return customer.

K
Kelly

Married on 09/09/2018

Celebration was so great dropped everything I ordered off on time never got annoyed with me calling an changing things 20 times they were great Read more Celebration was so great dropped everything I ordered off on time never got annoyed with me calling an changing things 20 times they were great

A
Adrianna

Married on 05/19/2018

When my husband and I chose a wedding venue that included nothing, we felt very fortunate that Celebrations was right down the street. Their showroom in Roseville is awesome and it was great to be ... Read more able to lay everything out and visualize how it will look on the big day. We came back several times to add to our contract and Celebrations was always very accommodating. During our first visit we were promised specific table linens that we loved. They didn't have enough in inventory, but we were told they could buy more fabric and make more, no problem. Over the next few months, every time we went in, I would ask about the linens to make sure they were already made. I never got a firm response, just that they were working on it. Two and a half weeks before the wedding, I was told they didn't have the same fabric, but something similar. I came in to look at it and it was not the same at all. I started to panic, but Celebrations came up with a solution that solved the issue. I was very appreciative that they were cooperative and wanted to ensure we were happy. On the day of delivery, everything went smoothly and the two gentlemen arrived on time and were very helpful and friendly. Overall, Celebrations helped make sure everything was perfect and we are so glad we chose to work with them!