Celebrations Party Spot

Tucson, AZ · View map

About Celebrations Party Spot

In brief, you should know the following about us: Celebrations Party Spot was established in 2007 and has been responsible for providing a beautiful and affordable venue along with decorations, cakes, flowers and event planning. Our specialty is in the area of customer service and satisfaction. Our clients particularly value the personal attention, clean environment and tasteful decor of the venue and they love the fact that we let you bring in your own food and drink. Over the past 30 years we have been in the wedding and party industry providing cakes, flowers, decorations, catering and more. During this time we learned there was a great need in Tucson to have a venue that would be affordable and let you plan your event on your own terms without a bunch of hidden extras. We also felt that it would be conveinent to be able to find everything in one location.

3 Reviews for Celebrations Party Spot

3 Celebrations Party Spot Reviews

Alyssa
Alyssa La Blue

Married on 02/01/2019

Nothing short of amazing

Deanie works hard to customize everything to your liking. Absolutely beautiful inside. You can tell she has put her heart and soul into this. Highly, highly recommend! Read more Deanie works hard to customize everything to your liking. Absolutely beautiful inside. You can tell she has put her heart and soul into this. Highly, highly recommend!

J
Jae

Married on 05/06/2017

Although I planned for the perfect day, so many things that could go wrong went wrong, but through it all Deanie presented a beautiful ballroom of gray and pink that was absolutely gorgeous! So many ... Read more compliments of how beautiful and rich the venue looked. The day was not uneventful however, but it was a day that memories were made and I am thrilled that Deanie and her staff helped make it a memorable one. She worked with me from out of town and all I had to do was show up at my venue and a beautiful work of art was presented looking marvelous and amazing! Thank you Deanie!

L
Lucy

Married on 06/07/2008

Super clean and affordable. The owner/operator is amazing to work with and had everything perfect for my big day. I had a very hassle free reception with help in every direction I needed. Read more Super clean and affordable. The owner/operator is amazing to work with and had everything perfect for my big day. I had a very hassle free reception with help in every direction I needed.

Celebrations Party Spot FAQ