Celebrity Cake Studio

Tacoma, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Celebrity Cake Studio

Celebrity Cake Studio is a specialty wedding cake boutique located in Tacoma, Washington that services weddings throughout Seattle, Tacoma and Olympia. The company has been part of the industry since 1999 and specializes in designing, baking, preparing, decorating and delivering custom wedding cakes.

Celebrity Cake Studio offers high-quality service options to each couple. The owners of the company are two sisters and a cousin: Mary, Odette and Wallace. Together they have been serving couples in the area with extraordinary customer service and even better baked goods. You can call to schedule a time for a consultation, custom cake design session or private tasting. Celebrity Cake Studio offers the following types of desserts:

• Cake pops

Featured
Janese

Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Cake!

The cake was more amazing than I imagined! Guests are still talking about my cake 3 weeks after my wedding. Read more The cake was more amazing than I imagined! Guests are still talking about my cake 3 weeks after my wedding.

Chelsea
Chelsea

Getting married on 09/14/2019

We just did our tasting!

My fiance & I had our first, last and only wedding cake tasting here yesterday. While we arrived early and there was a bit of waiting, we were very pleased with our tasting and our consultation with ... Read more Sage! She was friendly, warm and felt like one of my friends that I've known for a long time! Sage was open to our ideas as well as very informed on what Celebrity could do for our big day! She even suggested mixing and match cake flavors and fillings (which is included in their cost, not additional) which made my fiance that much more excited! (He also ate all of the samples that we had left after tasting each) We walked out after about an hour appointment, paying in full and cannot wait to see what they do for our wedding day!

T
Tiffanie Fennell

Married on 06/22/2019

Delicious!

We’re so pleased we chose Celebrity Cake Studios for our wedding cake. All of the staff were very professional. They have many flavors to choose from and examples of their creations (pictures and ... Read more models). Their studio has a cute atmosphere. Our guests were pleasantly surprised our cake was so delicious, because wedding cakes tend to be quite mediocre.