Celebrity Hair & Makeup Artist

Wayne, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Celebrity Hair & Makeup Artist

Celebrity Hair and Make up Artist Jen Farhood has glamorized some of the worlds most famous faces! She has expanded her business from her day to day work on photo shoots and TV sets, to offer bridal parties an on-site red carpet experience! Using only professional grade make up and tools that will last upwards of 18+ hours, you will look and feel as if you are one of her many celebrity clients. She is thrilled to also offer a team of professionals (who work along side her in the production world as well) and watch their vision come to life flawlessly.

Jen has been a fixture on the red carpet at The Academy Awards for the past 6 years, and her work has been featured in national magazine like People, Cosmo, Redbook and O! Oprah Magazine to name a few. Her resume also extends to the fashion and entertainment worlds, with NY Fashion Week, commercials and various TV shows. Jen is also Certified, and specializes in Airbrush Make up application, and was featured on ABC TV’s “The View” to discuss and demonstrate her airbrush technique, which is compared to having an Instagram filter for your face!

10 Reviews for Celebrity Hair & Makeup Artist

10 Celebrity Hair & Makeup Artist Reviews

Lena
Lena Hyde

Married on 01/01/2019

THE BEST: celebrities, TV, print, and brides!

Jen is an incredibly talented makeup artist, with skills far beyond all others I have worked with in the wedding industry over the last 20 years. Her experience in NY, Hollywood, and with virtually ... Read more every celebrity, awards show, print and TV network has given her a wide range of skills and an unparalleled level of professionalism. Her airbrush makeup technique will last for 20+ hours and render you flawless in your photos. Jen is 100% worth the investment in yourself!

L
Lauren Gorman

Married on 11/03/2018

Great experience highly recommend

Professional and talented make up artist who gave me and my family the look I wanted on my wedding day. Read more Professional and talented make up artist who gave me and my family the look I wanted on my wedding day.

L
Laura Daly

Married on 10/30/2018

My features were highlighted and I looked Beautiful

Jen Farhood is detailed oriented, creative, professional, precise and overall amazing! She did my wedding party's makeup, as well as, mine and we were all impressed with how she made us look ... Read more beautiful, yet still look natural. Jen looks for ways to make YOUR qualities pop, whether it be to enhance the eyes, the lips or the skin texture, Jen will ensure that you leave feeling confident and beautiful. Thanks Jen!