Celery City Trading Company

Decatur, MI · View map

About Celery City Trading Company

Vintage Events & Rentals offers an ever-expanding collection of vintage décor, furniture, linens, lighting, china, glassware and one-of-a-kind pieces. All at reasonable prices. You may rent items for DIY or we can assist with styling and/or set up. Delivery options are available. Vintage props are perfect for weddings, parties, photographers, event planners and designers. Renting treasures gets you more of what you want for less: time and money-wise.

Sisters, Jennifer and Amy, have a passion for collecting treasures, creating memorable events and a love of all things custom. With a personal collection of vintage and vintage-inspired decorations at their disposal expanding their business to include Vintage Events & Rentals was a natural progression.

The Home Studio is located 6 easy miles off Interstate-94 (Exit 56) at 41110 80th Ave. in Decatur, MI. Hours are by appointment. Renting a single piece or the whole collection is okay, there are no minimums. Looking for a special item or need something in a hurry? That's not a problem, our service is simple, not expensive and no pressure. Contact us so we can help make your special day "Vintage" perfect!

6 Reviews for Celery City Trading Company

6 Celery City Trading Company Reviews

Alyssa
Alyssa

Married on 09/30/2018

I can not say enough things about Celery City Trading Company! I used them for my plating, flatware, linens and some fun accent pieces. Jennifer has a huge warehouse full of amazing pieces and ... Read more invited me over to take a look at china. After going through and choosing some plates I liked she had an idea of what I wanted and curated all the plates for my wedding! She also has these gorgeous colored water goblets which sealed the deal for me :-D. Jennifer was quick to respond and just knows how to put pieces together! She also saved the day when everyone realized I never got table linens and drove all the way back to her studio to get them for me on my wedding day. Again, I can not recommend Celery City Trading Company enough - would use them again in heartbeat! So beautiful!

J
Jordan Villanueva

Married on 09/16/2018

Dream boho wedding come true

If you're looking for someone to execute the wedding of your dreams, look no further! Seriously, Jennifer is the best there is. She is so talented, flexible, generous, and the most helpful teammate to ... Read more have on your wedding day! She is quick to respond, eager to create and execute for you, so you don't miss those special little vintage details you JUST HAVE TO HAVE. Without her, I would not have had the bohemian tipi wedding of my dreams. I miss her already and can't wait to see the other weddings and events she helps bring to life. She'll be sure to brighten up any venue with her amazing taste and positive energy. Love Jennifer, Love Jimmy Girl, and love Celery City Trading Co!

L
Libby

Married on 07/21/2018

We rented 2 seating arrangements for my son's wedding and they were perfect! Jennifer was a pleasure to communicate with, the prices were very reasonable, and delivery/pick up was a breeze! I highly ... Read more recommend this company!!! They are wonderful!!! Libby B.