Beautify by Celeste

Cold Spring, New York · View map · Visit website

About Beautify by Celeste

Beautify by Celeste is a premium beauty expert that is based out of Cold Spring, New York. Celeste is has years of hair and makeup experience and offers a range of services on-site in order to make your important day as wonderful as possible.

Beautify by Celeste is made up of an attentive team of artists who have perfectly combined top of the line beauty services with unmatched customer service. Packages include a complimentary consultation where you will have your choice of services to pick from. Once you and the team are on the same page, they will be ready to get you and your bridesmaids looking your best. The staff is equipped to work with group sizes of up to 14, so you and everyone in your bridal party will be ready to wow your guests. Popular hair and makeup services include:

• Blowouts

I
Featured
Ioana

Married on 06/17/2017

Celeste is incredible and I can't recommend her enough! She immediately understood my vision and made me feel sooooo beautiful on my wedding day! She is a true artist. The hair and makeup looked ... Read more flawless but also very natural - I still felt and looked like myself, but just a more glammed up version. I also brought hair extensions to my trial and Celeste was very accommodating and supportive in working with them. What I appreciate most is Celeste's versatility: she can really adapt to the style and desires of every member of your wedding party. My mom, for instance, never wears makeup and she was a bit reticent at first (actually she didn't even want to have her hair and makeup done but I convinced her!), but then she was beyond happy with the results! Celeste totally understood the kind of natural and understated look that my mom wanted to go for and made her feel so beautiful! She was so happy all night! My mother in law had a different style - she wears makeup often and enjoys a more glamorous look - and Celeste realized her vision soooo well too! That was amazing to see: how she gets every person's style and gives them what they want and feel comfortable with. We all felt amazing, and the hair and makeup lasted all night! Last but not least, Celeste is such a warm and calm presence. We really enjoyed spending time with her and I'm so happy to have gotten to know her. Thank you once again, Celeste!

Lindsay
Lindsay

Married on 10/06/2018

Book Celeste

While searching for a hair/makeup artists in the Hudson valley, I was in tears. So few provided both hair and makeup, a combination that I wanted. For me, natural makeup was also a big concern. I do ... Read more not wear much makeup on a daily basis - I wanted to look as natural as possible for my wedding day. Many pictures I saw of work by various area makeup artists did not seem as natural as I hoped. I am the type that 95% of the time hate when I have professional makeup done. Then I discovered Celeste. Her reviews raved about her and her natural makeup skills. I emailed her and she almost immediately responded with smiley faces. Via our email correspondence, she seemed very friendly and was always very responsive. I booked her before even having a trial. When we met in person for a hair/makeup trial, it felt like I was spending time with an old friend. She is so easy to talk to and an all around great person. Not to mention, she is extremely talented at what she does. She has such a calming presence, which I knew would be important on my wedding day. On my wedding day, Celeste and Vanessa came to the hotel we were staying at and set up their own stations. Celeste did the makeup of my bridal party as well as my hair/makeup and Vanessa did my bridal party's hair. Everyone looked beyond beautiful. Each person commented how calming and talented both Celeste and Vanessa are. They turned everyone's picture of what they wanted into reality. Celeste exceeded my expectations in my hair/makeup. I looked like myself, but a better version. It was natural, like I wanted but also elegant and bold also. I truly felt beautiful and like a bride. She truly executed all my hopes and wedding visions, better than I had imagined. My makeup and hair stayed exactly as they were at 11am until I went to sleep at 1am. I can't thank Celeste enough for everything. If you are looking for hair/makeup for your wedding day, please do yourself a favor and contact Celeste.

Anne
Anne Abrams

Married on 09/23/2018

Beautiful!

I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day, thanks to Celeste. From the moment I met her I felt good vibes. She listened to me, was flexible, and professional. I received so many compliments on my ... Read more my hair and makeup. In addition, my mother has never looked so beautiful in her life. It was such a treat to see her with such confidence on my wedding day. Thanks all around, Celeste and Vanessa!