Celia Milton Celebrant

Haledon, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Celia Milton Celebrant

Celia Milton Wedding Services is a trio of stellar officiants located in North Haledon, New Jersey. They create and perform unique weddings throughout the tri-state area, including North Haledon, West Orange, Sparta and Bernards Township. Since 2006, they have been collaborating with couples all over the tri-state area. Whether your plans include 300 of your closest friends in a grand venue or six people in the park; whether it's your first wedding or your vow renewal, Celia should be the person you call first. Because she will be the only call you make.

Experience

Celia Milton, brings a unique blend of talents to her work as an officiant and Celebrant. Over 20 years ago, she started her own successful company as a chef and event planner. orchestrating weddings and commitment ceremonies. After getting her degree at Union Theological Seminary in NYC and training at Celebrant USA, she started Celia Milton Wedding Services to serve diverse couples of all (or no)N faiths and backgrounds. As a writer, Celia draws on a rich variety of traditional and contemporary resources, which allows her to blend the inspiring and the significant with the humorous and the unexpected. That's a fabulous way to start a day like no other!

Celia Milton Wedding Services offers personalized options to every couple. For some couples, that means a "short and sweet" ceremony; for others, it's a chance to tell their singular story to a group of friends and family. Celia and her officiants easily blend tradition, innovation and ritual into an imaginative and unique wedding ceremony that is just right for each couple; in fact many guests mistake them for family members! Celia offers a variety of ceremonies, including:

• Civil unions and same-sex weddings
  • Interfaith ceremony

Featured
Michelle

Married on 06/29/2019

Unforgettable Ceremony!

We absolutely love Celia! From the first time I spoke with Celia over FaceTime, I knew I wanted her to officiate our wedding. She had an infectious personality and an amazing sense of humor. Celia ... Read more took the time to really get to know our love story and understand what made our relationship so unique. She worked with us every step of the way to create a ceremony that was personal (but not too personal) and memorable for all. I've lost track of the number of compliments we've received about Celia since our big day!

E
Erik Herrington

Getting married on 03/05/2021

A Joy to Work With

Celia was enthusiastic, helpful, and open-minded. She helped us craft a unique wedding, was quite flexible in incorporating our own requests, and provided some much needed guidance where appropriate. ... Read more We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant!

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 06/23/2019

Great Wedding!

Celia was recommended to us by our DJ and since the moment we talked I knew she’d have to marry us! She is so kind and caring, funny too! She put my mind at ease with a lot of things! She was of ... Read more course patient with me as I love to procrastinate and so does my husband! The ceremony was amazing and she incorporated everything we love about our life into it!