Celine Michelle Photography

Fort Myers, FL · View map

About Celine Michelle Photography

I love what I do! I am so honored to be able to photograph love for a living. I capture the human connection of the families that god gives us and the families we choose for ourselves. This is what I do to fulfill my gift and enjoy my life. I have been photographing weddings, events, and people for over 12 years and I cannot imagine my life doing anything else! I hope to have the opportunity to photograph you soon!

18 Reviews for Celine Michelle Photography

18 Celine Michelle Photography Reviews

A
Alissa

Married on 04/16/2016

Celine was very flexible and able to meet with me right away to go over my needs. She is able to work with me and my requests for photos for my special day. I have worked with Cecline with Charity ... Read more events and she has always captured awesome shots of not only myself but the events themselves. She is a down to earth person and wonderful to work with! I can't wait to have her part of my special day!!

L
Libby

Married on 12/04/2015

We brought Celine and an assistant (who was also awesome! ) on our Destination Wedding weekend in Riviera Maya, Mexico and we wouldn't have changed a thing. She is everything you would want in a ... Read more photographer (and I am picky). She makes you feel comfortable but she also knows how to communicate to people so that she can get amazing shots. She worked her butt off to give us the best experience and the most amazing pictures. She is meticulous, experienced and has incredible equipment. She literally carried her camera around all weekend and would just take fantastic pictures. She was on time and dependable and was one less thing that I needed to worry about on the biggest day of my life. Celine probably watched the clock to make sure that I was on time more than I did! She also did our engagement shoot and a surprise boudoir shoot of me for my fiancé that I gave to him the night before the wedding. I can tell you that this is his prized possession and everyone should have this done! I never thought I would do something like that but I couldn't be happier (and neither could he, lol) that I did!

R
Renee

Married on 11/01/2014

We had the best experience with Celine and her team. In addition to her professionalism and service, she was able to answer all of our questions and able to manage those "large family photos". It was ... Read more so easy and effortless to work with Celine before the wedding, during, and now. She was able to capture the love of the day with her shots and we are so very very happy we chose Celine Michelle Photography. I would recommend Celine to family and friends.