Celisia Stanton Photography

Minneapolis, MN · View map · Visit website

About Celisia Stanton Photography

Wedding Photographer for the Wildly in Love

As you stand beside your soulmate on your big day, you will make your most awesome promise yet. A promise to forever with your best friend. This is what brings tears to my eyes at every single wedding I capture. I believe that the promise you make on your wedding day deserves to be memorialized in a way that does justice to your love story. The images we’ll create together will become your first family heirloom. I do not take that responsibility lightly! I’ll be there to capture everything big and small: from the deep belly laughs in your getting ready room, to the tears in your honey’s eyes when they see you for the first time, to your friend’s and family’s hilarous dance moves. I promise to capture it all! Ready to get this party started?! Shoot me a message!

12 Reviews for Celisia Stanton Photography

12 Celisia Stanton Photography Reviews

Anna
Featured
Anna Maria

Married on 06/24/2019

Absolutely stunning photos!

I met Celisia a few years before I got married and always knew that I wanted to have her as my wedding photographer even though I don't live in Minnesota anymore. Celisia flew out to shoot my wedding ... Read more in Washington,D.C. and I couldn't be happier with the results of the photos. I was impressed with her flexibility and commitment to providing us with the best experience and the best pictures. For starters it started pouring rain for our family photos and Celisia didn't blink an eye. She grabbed an umbrella and shot away. During the ceremony it seemed like she was everywhere at once. She did a great job at capturing both the candid moments full of emotion along with the more formal shots. Both my husband and I have big families that don't listen very well, yet Celisia was able to bring everyone together in a professional way and gave great cues so everyone knew what to do. I couldn't recommend her more and I can't stop looking at our photos! Thank you Celisia!!!

L
Luke

Married on 11/25/2017

Celisia is really professional and knows what she's doing. Her craft is well refined, and the quality of her pictures are all the better with how comfortable she was to work with through the whole ... Read more process.

D
Dominic

Married on 11/18/2017

Celisia is superb! Her personable approach made us feel at ease the entire time — and the photos were everything we wanted and more. Read more Celisia is superb! Her personable approach made us feel at ease the entire time — and the photos were everything we wanted and more.