Cello Vida

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Cello Vida

Cello Vida is a professional group of string musicians based out of San Antonio, Texas. Any song you want, they can customize it just for you. They’re skilled in a variety of musical styles, from classical to contemporary and everything in between! Classical, jazz, pop, Spanish classics, movie themes, cartoons, you name it! Their motto is, “Spreading joy through music,” and they accomplish that by ensuring each performance is lively, joyful, intimate and memorable. Cello Vida prides themselves on their high-caliber, talented musicians who are dedicated to their craft, and making sure your wedding dreams come true.

Experience
Christina is the owner of this unique company and has been a cellist for the past 22 years. She’s an active solo and chamber musician in the San Antonio area and plays with several local ensembles and orchestras. Christina also loves teaching children.

Cello Vida offers a few wedding packages to choose between, including a one-hour Ceremony Package and a two-hour Ceremony + Cocktail Hour Package. They also offer music for your rehearsal dinner and reception. Their experienced musicians are gifted in the violin, viola, cello, guitar, and piano. Their services include:

• Learn new songs
  • Microphones
  • Sound and PA system
  • Amplification
  • Lessons

Areas Covered
This passionate company is located in San Antonio, but they're happy to provide beautiful music for couples all over the Texas Hill Country. These local areas include:

• San Marcos

O
Featured
Olivia

Married on 01/06/2018

I contracted Cello Vida to play at my wedding ceremony (pre-ceremony/actual ceremony), and they were absolutely wonderful. Not only did Christina arrange a piece specifically for me (from a song that ... Read more that meant a lot to me and my husband), but she was also kind and easy to work with. Our wedding was postponed due to hurricane Harvey, and Christina was so understanding and accommodating – she was immediately willing to push the date to make the process less stressful for us. Christina and Ryan played beautifully and definitely made me cry as I walked down the aisle, listening to their performance. Christina responds to texts, emails, and calls same-day. She composed the piece I requested in less than 48 hours, free of charge. She's also extremely professional and (obviously) talented. I have nothing but praise for Cello Vida and wholeheartedly recommend them for any event, especially wedding ceremonies.

J
jack

Married on 06/15/2019

Magnificent

Simply magnificent. They learned a new song just for the wedding. My daughter rode her horse into ceremony during the song. The timing was perfect. By far the best and most attentive vendor we hired. ... Read more They have our highest praise and thanks. Hire them over all others.

M
Madaline

Married on 03/30/2019

Fairytale moment!

They made my ceremony feel like a princess fairytale. It was perfect. Brought my husband to tears! Not a dry eye in the crowd. Read more They made my ceremony feel like a princess fairytale. It was perfect. Brought my husband to tears!!! Not a dry eye in the crowd.